Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Still FloW
Also for the Itachi vs Naruto debate. Itachi is NOT seeing a full chakra mode naruto no way no how. The uchiha dikk riding is getting outta hand now. Itachi's greatest strength was his genjutsu which is useless on jinchuuriki like naruto who have a bond with their tailed beasts(Which means no izanami, no tsukiyomi, no sword of totsuka, NOTHING!). Naruto was outpacing the RAIKAGE in SPEED! The same nikka who was effortlessly dodging amaterasus at point blank range. Full Bijuu mode tanked 5 full powered bijuu dama at a speed no one could keep up with. Itachi would get blitzed to DEATH!!!

This Naruto stanning is the only stanning I accept.. But yall still stanning :ufdup:

Sage mode weakness: time limit. Itachi can hang back till he drops out of sage mode...

Bijuu mode weakness: genjutsu.. Just put the fox in a genjutsu like madara been doing for centuries :pachaha:

Now what else yall got? :hmm:

@George Gooney

:ufdup:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this nikka kishi is back to retconning and making up plot points on the spot again i see. all shinobi hail from a cursed fruit now? come on.

I'm not mad at it bruh.

There is a tree of life in damn near every biblical origin story out there doggy.

Chill man this chapter was kind of random ... but was actually kind of intriguing man

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
brehs this chapter was juice

but i feel bad for every ninja not that is not a character who's name we know... nikkas is PURE fodder.
They exist only to die lmao man... all these ninjas just dying left and right .... not one of them nikkas got no power to throw a punch and at least knock a nikka down lol

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reread the whole manga then come back to me Reread the gaara retrieval arc. Reread the sasuke vs killerbee battle. reread the bijuu training arc cause what you just said made no sense. The reason jinchuuriki are immune to genjutsu is because there are TWO of them. One to awaken the other if they fall in a genjutsu. Rookie level comprehension on your behalf.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reread the whole manga then come back to me cause what you just said made no sense. The reason jinchuuriki are immune to genjutsu is because there are TWO of them. One to awaken the other if they fall in a genjutsu. Rookie level comprehension on your behalf.

Lol breh.. chill with the soul attacks g
Im just saying didn't sasuke specifically go face to face with the kyubbi at one point? and have naruto on his knees?

my argument is based on the premise that a high level sharingan user shouldn't have a problem with that ..

I mean are you saying this Infitinite tsukyomi jutsu madara trying to put on the world .. not gonna affect no jinchuuriki

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
brehs this chapter was juice
but i feel bad for every ninja not that is not a character who's name we know... nikkas is PURE fodder.
They exist only to die lmao man... all these ninjas just dying left and right .... not one of them nikkas got no power to throw a punch and at least knock a nikka down lol

looks like there weren't any magical tree-fighting classes in shinobi academy.

if they did their homework as chunin they would have known to stay away from wood release jutsu at all costs :comeon: no fukks given

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol breh.. chill with the soul attacks g
Im just saying didn't sasuke specifically go face to face with the kyubbi at one point? and have naruto on his knees?
No he went at naruto and cut off his supply to kyuubi(While he was caged remember). Now that they're working together sasuke would be Kyuubi-snacks if he invaded naruto's mind. :heh:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
3rd hokage dat ninja, don't sleep on pops :salute:

Killer bee still hanging in there I see. He should be fighting with the hokages. He can't be anymore useless than sasuke. He may not be the sharpest crayon but that nikka hits hard, blitzes and he tanks. I'd take him over sasuke. :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm still :upsetfavre::stopitslime::birdman: @ how Kishi is turning The GAWD MINATO into Tsunade pt.2 now.. smfh

The Gawd came into the cut swagging on nikkas, tossing bijuu damas like its nothing.. Now they got that nikka looking hopeless as fukk...

fukk YOU KISHI, fukk YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.. fukk YOU AND YOUR EDITORS WHO AGREED TO THIS... fukk YOU AND YOUR COKE MAN, HE SUPPLYING YOU BAD COKE BRUHH.... fukk YOUR LIFE

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
i stopped readin this like 4 months ago, when naruto shared his chakra wit the whole damn army fighting the big 1 tail nikka an the old hokages came

shyt was so fukking bad that i just quit i dont care what happens

stopped readin one piece too cus all that random uninteresting shyt happening was just too much to keep up with, and one piece is a very hard manga to read it takes me like 10 minutes to read a chapter off my phone

Im readin this thread an im happy i stopped reading, this shyt fell off hella hard cus this writer is going wayyyy too hard wit this shyt, like u cant have the shyt almost ending like 10 times, dude is milking it. Like the war was aight it felt a bit rushed imo we were talkin bout the strongest ninjas ever fighting.....

Now this tobi an madara shyt just got a nikka :snooze:, an naruto, fukk it i cant explain it i just lost interest

Last edited: