Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This was a ''WOW'' chapter.... I think it's clear at this point Yung Uzi is getting the full chakra now.. Shiiiet almost killing off the 7th Hokage like that... We accin like Konohamaru don't exist :mjpls:

Sauce-gey plotting something... I know for sure..

3rd Hokage popping up like a G though... WOW... Maaaan the hokage's WOW... These nikkas really unfukkwitable...

Waiting on Orochi-Kelly to pop up in the cut now... [you nikkas send daps my way for coining up ''Orochi-Kelly'' i see you nikkas]

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This was a ''WOW'' chapter.... I think it's clear at this point Yung Uzi is getting the full chakra now.. Shiiiet almost killing off the 7th Hokage like that... We accin like Konohamaru don't exist :mjpls:

Sauce-gey plotting something... I know for sure..

3rd Hokage popping up like a G though... WOW... Maaaan the hokage's WOW... These nikkas really unfukkwitable...

Waiting on Orochi-Kelly to pop up in the cut now... [you nikkas send daps my way for coining up ''Orochi-Kelly'' i see you nikkas]
I still think Oro will be make a heel turn soon and get an insane power-up

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Sage of The Six Paths mother was Eve?
Nah but seriously the backstory to this was dope but I dont see anyway they gonna fukk with this unless the Sage of The Six Paths is Edo Tensei'd

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think he's going for the fruit.
Nasty Nate style
nasty-nate.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This backstory is pretty dope to me....

I can't get over how dudes just sleep on Sage mode :wow:
Its gawd mode brehs. One of the smartest people in the manga said that if Naruto has Sage mode, he's on a entirely different playing field than us. :wow:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
If you didn't see the religious analogy between the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the forbidden fruit and instead, thought it was related to One Piece then you need to change your screen name from wise prophet to one-piece-stan.
:what: He's a stan for pointing out both these stories draw from the same myth?