Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
That new issue is woooooooo! I knew it Naruto! Damn! Mixing..I don't want to ruin it for you brehs! But I called this shyt! And he is only using half of the nine tales power...its been confirmed he has passed the former Hokages...give him the rest...DBZ battle is on the way. Oh. I don't want call out the obvious foreshadowing going on but I bet Sasgay is going to end up with a chance to fukk over Naruto, but doesn't..end of manga.

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he didn't let vegeta beat him up....Goku always wanted a rematch with vegeta since he lost to him in the saiyan saga....he wanted to fight him on 'even' terms...
LOL. so you saying Vegeta's super saiyan 2 was stronger than Goku's super saiyan 2? and goku wouldn't take it further. :lupe:

fukk that... thats basically me letting you win even though i know with this next tactic i could knock your block off.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think one of my favorite things in this manga is the fact that everyone can be beaten.

I just feel like the consistency of the story telling doesn't properly display it.

itachi said it. with his whole every jutsu has a weakness thing.... but i mean it do seem like dudes just power up and throw a big falcon punch most of the time.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somethings not making sense... things just aren't quite adding up, at least with sasuke.

I'm going to give Kishi the benefit of the doubt tho.

there is NOOOOO WAYYYY we spent 3/4 of shippuden building up Naruto and Sasuke's beef for it to be squashed in 1 chapter.

Sasuke's gotta be holding out for something. TBH i think hes holding back and playing buddy buddy.

Now we all agree when sasuke said he'd help we were all shocked. And we all know from a story standpoint sasuke has done too much evil to be redeemed back to the good side (story wise)

Now look at him, he's sitting back and letting naruto do his thing, seeing what naruto is capable of and studying him since they haven't seen each other in so long.

Sasuke hasn't changed ya'll... Dude is :cook: up something good.

Sasuke has 2 things going for him to make me think he'll go this route.

1. He's and Uchiha
2. He's not Itachi

I'm not sure how but I think Sasuke is going to gain whatever power obito and madara were seeking or maybe even side with them, lol they are the last other 2 Uchihas alive (sorta).

But ya, something about how Sasuke has acted ever since he heard that story hasn't been adding up.

I say he's putting on a show ya'll, and the main act is gonna be good :demonic:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. so you saying Vegeta's super saiyan 2 was stronger than Goku's super saiyan 2? and goku wouldn't take it further. :lupe:

fukk that... thats basically me letting you win even though i know with this next tactic i could knock your block off.

Actually Vegeta's SSJ2 eventually became stronger the Goku's SSJ3, but that's another discussion. And during their fight Goku wouldnt go SSJ3 against vegeta because he would run out of lifespan on earth because he was actually dead at the time and SSJ3 soakes up a tone of energy in a short amount of time.

But I digress.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Somethings not making sense... things just aren't quite adding up, at least with sasuke.

I'm going to give Kishi the benefit of the doubt tho.

there is NOOOOO WAYYYY we spent 3/4 of shippuden building up Naruto and Sasuke's beef for it to be squashed in 1 chapter.

Sasuke's gotta be holding out for something. TBH i think hes holding back and playing buddy buddy.

Now we all agree when sasuke said he'd help we were all shocked. And we all know from a story standpoint sasuke has done too much evil to be redeemed back to the good side (story wise)

Now look at him, he's sitting back and letting naruto do his thing, seeing what naruto is capable of and studying him since they haven't seen each other in so long.

Sasuke hasn't changed ya'll... Dude is :cook: up something good.

Sasuke has 2 things going for him to make me think he'll go this route.

1. He's and Uchiha
2. He's not Itachi

I'm not sure how but I think Sasuke is going to gain whatever power obito and madara were seeking or maybe even side with them, lol they are the last other 2 Uchihas alive (sorta).

But ya, something about how Sasuke has acted ever since he heard that story hasn't been adding up.

I say he's putting on a show ya'll, and the main act is gonna be good :demonic:
:patrice:
I'm pretty sure no one trusts him and keeping a watchful eye on him on the battlefield. He just stuck off the realness that is Young Uzi and he know he can't do shyt about it. He comes from a line of losers that wear emotions like women and mascara. His bytch ass aint doing nothing but Oro....that pedophile is up to something and been missing for a few chapters.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn, it's finally starting to hit Sasuke that he can't fukk with Naruto anymore. He's got to accept it, Naruto is on Bron status. It's nothing wrong with being on Durant level.