Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Anyone else peep Sasuke catching feelings a getting a little jealous?

Maybe this was the same way Madara caught feelings when Hashirama gave him the beats 3 times already.

wouldnt doubt it, its the uchiha way to be a hating jealous simp, their "will of fire" is the lacking of emotional fortitude

edit: madara finally paying attention to obito now too :patrice: i think he got shook low key

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Anyone else peep Sasuke catching feelings a getting a little jealous?

Maybe this was the same way Madara caught feelings when Hashirama gave him the beats 3 times already.

:yes:

Sasuke like I'm gonna use this jutsu to get us 3 out of here.. Naruto like shutup nikka and take this chakra. :russ:

On a side note.. I wonder what Sasuke was gonna pull of there? Some kind of reverse summon? :ohhh:

Naruto did.... and failed:troll:

SMFH

You should be banned for posting that garbage.

Thats my first time watching that....and it made me feel good.

That shyt was fukkin amazing!

Konohamaru is gonna be a fukkin beast! :laugh:

:smh:

How can Konnohamaru even make that many clones like Naruto? He should be dead. That filler anime is garbage. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
East New York
:yes:

Sasuke like I'm gonna use this jutsu to get us 3 out of here.. Naruto like shutup nikka and take this chakra. :russ:

On a side note.. I wonder what Sasuke was gonna pull of there? Some kind of reverse summon? :ohhh:

SMFH

You should be banned for posting that garbage.

:smh:

How can Konnohamaru even make that many clones like Naruto? He should be dead. That filler anime is garbage. :camby:

:what:calm down its a joke, aint no one taking it serious