Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing that would put sasuke on naruto's level would be senju dna + rinnegen + impure world resurrection

Sasuke aint have anything on naruto since he got sage mode.

He already has Senju DNA after Orichimaru experimented with his body. Pause.

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of power up could he get to match the current Naruto??? :damn:

Can Sasuke match Sage Naruto??
Can Sasuke match bijuu Naruto?
Can Sasuke match full Bijuu Naruto?
Can Sasuke match Sage Bijuu Naruto??

What kind of power up can Sasuke get aside from becoming the 10 tails jinchuuriki'??? :mindblown:
Don't get me wrong, I know this fukkery will eventually happen, but its not going to make any gawd damn since because Naruto is so God damn powerful right now.

Yall are forgetting who Sasuke is...
Now lets be real , Naruto's plot armor is waaay thicker than Sasuke's, but do you really think kishi would spend so much time and effort and sasuke's development and his trials and tribulations just to turn him into a Yamcha :stopitslime:

Sasuke WILL get a power up

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Sasuke is gonna get the Rinnegan, and it seems that you guys have forgotten about The Perfect Susano'o. Kishi still has a few more power ups in Sasuke's cheat bag. Think of it this way: Sasuke=Mardara Naruto=Hashirama.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Actually Vegeta's SSJ2 eventually became stronger the Goku's SSJ3, but that's another discussion. And during their fight Goku wouldnt go SSJ3 against vegeta because he would run out of lifespan on earth because he was actually dead at the time and SSJ3 soakes up a tone of energy in a short amount of time.

But I digress.
Lets all NOT forget that SSJ2 Vegeta was only stronger than SSJ2 Goku because of the extra Majin power Babitty gave him. My nikka Vegeta was on ROIDS; A-Rod ass nikka.

And what good is SSJ2 Vegeta being stronger than Goku's if Kakkorot is SSJ3?

Pointless ass debate, there.​

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Sasuke is gonna get the Rinnegan, and it seems that you guys have forgotten about The Perfect Susano'o. Kishi still has a few more power ups in Sasuke's cheat bag. Think of it this way: Sasuke=Mardara Naruto=Hashirama.

:patrice:

Sasuke ain't half as nice as Madara.. That's an insult, breh.
Sasuke would get his dumb ass killed if he tried to fight the Hashirama.

Its hard to grasp the powerlevels right now, but I think Madara/1st/Naruto are on the same level with the 4th being next because of the 9 tails chakra followed by the 2nd the. Sasuke.

TBh, I don't see how Naruto isn't #1 right now. :patrice:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Power levels :scusthov: Good job. Naruto has finally come into his own as a god mode sue, notice how kishi had to play up "naruto's idiocy" this chapter, as if that were a serious flaw at this point. Ignoring the fact that a page later the 2nd hokage was praising him for his tactics :snoop:

Last edited:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
:pacspit: if your insinuating Sasuke>>>>Itachi

That fight against Kabuto proved Sasuke will never be on itachi level. Itachi let that Sasuke when their fight. He basically fathered his whole style. Sasuke wouldnt be shyt without Itachi.
all im saying is that itachi would still body naruto, and saucegay was still able to box with the GAWD. there's going to be some fukkery about in the next upcoming chapters brehs

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
:patrice:

Sasuke ain't half as nice as Madara.. That's an insult, breh.
Sasuke would get his dumb ass killed if he tried to fight the Hashirama.

Its hard to grasp the powerlevels right now, but I think Madara/1st/Naruto are on the same level with the 4th being next because of the 9 tails chakra followed by the 2nd the. Sasuke.

TBh, I don't see how Naruto isn't #1 right now. :patrice:

i think hashirama has the edge as #1 because his buddha senjutsu form > frog senjustu but thats pure speculation i guess :patrice: they havent really ever went into who teaches you how to train to use that or if hashirama made it up himself though :patrice: plus he knows healing jutsu and wood style

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
As much as Naruto is swagging hard right now.. Its an insult to say he is on Madara & Hashi's level cause of his power ups..

Are we forgetting the Genius level that is Hashi & Madara.. Uzi aint that smart his dumb ass will get killed by a simple 4*4 plank well thought of by Hashi..

Even Tobirama the GAWD will murk Uzi with his intellect only.. Dont let the firworks gass you all up... Uzi is #3 or #4 right now... Nowhere near top 2...

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
As much as Naruto is swagging hard right now.. Its an insult to say he is on Madara & Hashi's level cause of his power ups..

Are we forgetting the Genius level that is Hashi & Madara.. Uzi aint that smart his dumb ass will get killed by a simple 4*4 plank well thought of by Hashi..

Even Tobirama the GAWD will murk Uzi with his intellect only.. Dont let the firworks gass you all up... Uzi is #3 or #4 right now... Nowhere near top 2...

Negative, breh. Everyone Naruto has faced has had more "intellect" than him. Naruto is dumb but on the battlefield he's a beast.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
all im saying is that itachi would still body naruto, and saucegay was still able to box with the GAWD. there's going to be some fukkery about in the next upcoming chapters brehs
come on man, you knows theres no one in the manga that can body the gawd. plus he had aids and wasnt even trying when he was slap boxing Sas

Itachi>>>> your favourite ninja

4642828679_2a3ea1623a_z.jpg

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

uzi is far from dumb. he just can't communicate his intelligence. he's basically like a dude that learns to play the piano by ear, instead of by sheet music.