Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
HOLY. fukkING. shyt

tumblr_mqi41yFyXF1r33r0fo1_400.gif

Naruto Shippuden 322

epz.gif

tumblr_mqi6iwn0FQ1s3jp5fo3_500.gif

tumblr_mqi6iwn0FQ1s3jp5fo4_500.gif

tumblr_mqi01yTukA1r12d1bo2_500.gif

DOWNLOAD: Download Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 322 – Anime Take

STREAM: Watch Naruto Shippuuden Episode 322 English Sub Online | AnimeAVENUE

tumblr_mqiiaxnRVG1r3rdh2o3_500.gif

tumblr_mqiiaxnRVG1r3rdh2o4_500.gif

tumblr_mqiiaxnRVG1r3rdh2o5_500.gif

tumblr_mqiiaxnRVG1r3rdh2o6_500.gif

:wow: The non filler Anime shyts over shyts all over the manga

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its the current generation's time to shine? then why resurrect dead all-stars of the leaf's past to have them help in the battle basically dominating it?

Naruto doesn't even have techniques like that. he's got like 2 or 3 moves the same ones he's had since before the timeskip and he's just added different modes like Sage mode and above to it. these cats are using masterfully developed techniques and Naruto is still throwing rasengans honestly even Sasuke has more moves than dude. i really wish Naruto's abilities would have been developed better. there's no real reason to consider him a hokage candidate other than the fact of "the power of friendship" and the demon fox boosting his abilities. the guy isn't a leader, he's not particularly intelligent either. he'd be like the George W. Bush of hokage candidates. have to have a team behind him that really runs everything and he's just the figurehead for their policies.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Naruto definitely has no techniques... He should at least be extremely proficient with wind. But he's not. It's annoying.

We read Naruto for everyone but Naruto
I just started watching HunterxHunter and that shyt shyts all over Naruto. :wow:

And Naruto's techniques is using utilizing the clone jutusu and the different variations of the rasengan. Then he has all these different transformations to give him boost in everything.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Naruto definitely has no techniques... He should at least be extremely proficient with wind. But he's not. It's annoying.

We read Naruto for everyone but Naruto
the potential to develop the character was unlimited. sadly though he's still the same as he was when he was introduced. i don't get why the writer made much of the supporting cast who get far less screen time more interesting characters and better developed. even look at Hinaita. barely gets any screen time but when you first met her and the way she is now are night and day she's far more confident than she was upon introduction. even Shikamaru is light years a better character and i feel like he could have been developed into the main character of the series.

in fact all the characters of team 7 except maybe Sasuke are exactly who they were when you met them. i say maybe Sasuke because he might have just turned a corner.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Naruto is definitely not the same as he was before. Just read or watch the earlier episodes/chapters.
Naruto is the exact same core person he was when introduced just with more friends. i mean i know he's a Goku derivative but he didn't have to follow Goku's development arc as a character.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
its the current generation's time to shine? then why resurrect dead all-stars of the leaf's past to have them help in the battle basically dominating it?

Naruto doesn't even have techniques like that. he's got like 2 or 3 moves the same ones he's had since before the timeskip and he's just added different modes like Sage mode and above to it. these cats are using masterfully developed techniques and Naruto is still throwing rasengans honestly even Sasuke has more moves than dude. i really wish Naruto's abilities would have been developed better. there's no real reason to consider him a hokage candidate other than the fact of "the power of friendship" and the demon fox boosting his abilities. the guy isn't a leader, he's not particularly intelligent either. he'd be like the George W. Bush of hokage candidates. have to have a team behind him that really runs everything and he's just the figurehead for their policies.

this shyt has basically bothered me this whole arc...naruto is supposed to be about the development of the current gen but u got all these dead nigas who already created their own legends in the past coming back to life and stealing the show....its like they just created this arc with the intentions of making the biggest and flashiest battles they could think of in the naruto universe...like u said this niga naruto only truly mastered two jutsus and he suppose to be top candidate for hokage? :heh: without the fox saving his ass on most occasions naruto would be just another regular ninja...

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Naruto is definitely not the same as he was before. Just read or watch the earlier episodes/chapters.
for the entire naurto series, he's really only had two jutsus, clones and rasengan. What other jutsus have you ever seen him use outside of those two? Every other hokage it seems like has a mastery of every jutsu to the point where they were able to create their own. (teleportation, edo tensei, wood clones). Naruto is just one level up from Ten Ten. She has that same random silverware tornado jutsu from beginning of the series to the end, and naruto has that plus one.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
the potential to develop the character was unlimited. sadly though he's still the same as he was when he was introduced. i don't get why the writer made much of the supporting cast who get far less screen time more interesting characters and better developed. even look at Hinaita. barely gets any screen time but when you first met her and the way she is now are night and day she's far more confident than she was upon introduction. even Shikamaru is light years a better character and i feel like he could have been developed into the main character of the series.

in fact all the characters of team 7 except maybe Sasuke are exactly who they were when you met them. i say maybe Sasuke because he might have just turned a corner.
Kishi doesnt understand character development but its not his fault. The general audience does care or does not notice this.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
The minato bashing keep comings. Minato useless is confimed
rejoice.png
rejoice.png

Same old same old is this attack going to work *ends chapter*

The 2nd nine tails tho :ohhh: