Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
Finally finished da season, it was a great season no doubt. But it could be been even greater.

With Pablo they took their time, not only building da story a d chase of Pablo but showing his personal side his family life his homes, his political aspirations and how much it meant to him.

With Cali, they got a 2 kin blurb about their businesses n then Str8 on to the chase. They never really gave us a chance to develop a bond with them. Ep 5 I think when they caught Gilberto, he got 2mins about his 3 wife's n dats it he caught at home. That shldve been a few episodes showing his home life wit each bish and kids. N then actually showing us at his business meetings at their bank they owed and pharmacy company.

We got cheaper out of that, this season was jus a rush chase season and we got cheaper out of the details that made season 1 and 2 fun and what made narcos different. It showed us things no other documentary or wiki page has gone into details about. Shoot even da henchmen for Pablo got more side stories n screen time then Cali cartels.
i co-sign 100%

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
i don't know why everyone hates david.. ok yea his face.. but he was right the entire time. everyone he questioned, was because of jorge snitching.. which he also suspected. if they listened to him from jump, they never would have got caught

I think it's because most were rooting for Jorge and David's face looks like a speed bag. Even though he was right, he was a bit spoiled and cruel (apart of the cartel :manny:) which also made him unlikable.

You're not wrong though.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
i don't know why everyone hates david.. ok yea his face.. but he was right the entire time. everyone he questioned, was because of jorge snitching.. which he also suspected. if they listened to him from jump, they never would have got caught

How stupid do you have to be to accidentally poison an entire town just trying to get some empty tanks to smuggle stuff in?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I really enjoyed this season
I was telling my pops, man with all the work Jorge put in the fukkin DEA shoulda hooked him up with a job!!
Some key things for me...

1. Id eat Marias butt
2. Id eat Jorges wifeys butt
3. Whoever that stripper was id long stroke that with ferocity
4. And once again AmeriKKKa continues to be the most evil of evil empires ever

Got this guy Pena runnin around in circles knowing this whole shyt is rigged
:stopitslime:

Im glad homie came out and told the actual factuals.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That was never in doubt

Only how and when

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That was never in doubt

Only how and when
Nah they had the plan remember. Turn themselves in, get a full pardon or maybe a few months, and be rich and retire.

They were days away from being the first kingpins to live happily ever after. Once they got locked up by other means, they lost the deal and everything went left

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah they had the plan remember. Turn themselves in, get a full pardon or maybe a few months, and be rich and retire.

They were days away from being the first kingpins to live happily ever after. Once they got locked up by other means, they lost the deal and everything went left
That plan was never realistic no matter how many politicians they paid off. They had too many bodies and look at the way the public reacted when the president got caught with their money. It was a great idea until the other cartels got a sniff of that deal and went after them themselves.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That plan was never realistic no matter how many politicians they paid off. They had too many bodies and look at the way the public reacted when the president got caught with their money. It was a great idea until the other cartels got a sniff of that deal and went after them themselves.

too bad they didnt bury their money somewhere like pablo did... :mjcry: