Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacho Herra was a known flamer. But he had respect tho. Pacho was also the one who really set up shop in NY too. Dude moved there to work in the diamond industry in the 70s and ended up moving coke. There would have been no flooding NY without him. Im on ep 6, not sure if they mentioned that in later eps tho. You can also see them clearly laying the ground work for the Mexicans in the upcoming seasons. Not 100 on this but I think that Lord of the Skies guy was who on top before Chapo came along in Mexico.

I'm sure most brehs won't agree, but this my favorite season. True Pablo himself was more entertaining, but this season has more interesting characters and a deeper storyline. Also personally I dig it more cuz I used to be cool with this Colombian chick from Cali who mentioned the "Gentleman of Cali" before. And she described them just how the show did. The Medillin crew were considered to be low life hicks with no class basically, the Cali dudes was the refined ones, going to equestrian events, fashion shows and always at the high society stuff. Won't lie tho that scene in the dance hall in ep 1 (before Pacho pulled up) got me wanting to make my way down to Columbia now. That salsa dancing with a Latin chica looked fun AF. Them folks down there seem like they know how to throw a good ass party.

I was there this summer. Great fun loving people.

Nightlife is off the chain especially for a single man.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
ok finally finished it..

s3 > s2 + s1

Narcos is classic status now

Chepe got done dirty at the end. Those castanos brothers are a fukkin wildcard

Maria Salazar proves u can't trust no bytches. they are always a mans downfall

David getting murked was so satisfactory.. that boy annoying as fukk

Every time them dudes were on screen, I got this sense of dread like somebody about to get murked. Like Navegante, dudes are fukking demonic. :merchant:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Can anyone find the chick that was relaxing the dude's hair on episode 2 of season 3. I'm dapping and repping anyone that finds that chick first.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Finally off work and free for the next 4 days. About to start the first episode. :blessed:
full