Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Episode 10 was :ohlawd:
Pablo was a better villain but overall this season was better. Pedro Pascal is ugly and fine as hell at the same time to me. Pacho and Chepe were more interesting than Gilberto and Miguel IMO.
:pachaha:
"That's the north valley fukkers who do they think they're messing with you just got smoked bytches "

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I always expected this season to be top notch even without Pablo simply due to them losing one of the biggest negatives of the first 2 seasons; Murphy.

I'm hoping Pena comes back but I doubt but anyway I'm ready for Mexico fukkery :blessed:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
forgot to ask, anyone know the name of the female guerilla soldier in the opening credits?

she got me :noah: & :merchant: at the same damn time

Daps
Im pretty sure next season will be about Cartel del Norte del Valle and it will be about Orlando Henao and his lieutenant and later successor "Wilber Varela (aka Jabón) who became the most powerful colombian narco up until 2008...

The story of Cartel del Norte del Valle is very interesting and brutal. Especially the part where Varela starts a war against "Don Diego".

Edit:

Nope, after watching episode 10, looks like next season will be about Mexico and El Señor de los Cielos, even though he died not much after the moment in time where the end of this season took place. But still, that story ties into El Chapo.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
like many have said pacho and jorge are the standouts of this season

pacho setting a bait car to montell jordan had me fukking dying. baiting his attempted killers with his brothers gunfire while he cooly walked around the back to end them was dope

was hip hop really popping like that in colombia at the time? its crazy to hear so much wu tang in the soundtrack