Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm sorry but I can't fukking stop thinking about how fukking stupid Pena is.

Maybe, I'm better informed at this point but he just got bamboozled thinking he was doing something good.

Every move he made has contributed to the cartel's getting better, bigger and more violent.

It's a fukking drug... That Europeans synthesized from the coca leaf and used it until they decided to deem it illegal.

These fukk boy ass drug war originators have so much South and Central American blood on their hands, brehs.

fukk. They are fighting a battle against a drug... And not realizing it's what happens when you just make shyt with inelastic demand..illegal.:snoop:

Sorry for the rant, y'all

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
just finished it.
i loved the Pablo ones but this was my favorite season. ran through this season.

in the first episode when they showed Jorge and he was talking about it being his last day, i thought son was going to get clapped. i was wrong and he ended up becoming one of the main characters ahaha.

Jorge had it in him to lead the Cartel but he went the other route and is probably sick somewhere in Kansas City having to looking at the same few ugly milky methheads with about 10 teeth between them on a daily basis.

a shame we didn't see more of Pepe in New York. he was electric everytime he was on screen.
i noticed they fukked up and you could see the Freedom Tower in the background of his apartment scene.

i bust out laughing when i saw the little gay latin guy from Broad City as Miguel's son.
i added the actress who plays Maria Salazar on instagram as soon as i finished episode one.
how fire did that 4th Chamber beat sound in the background to that scene ? pft.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
just finished it.
i loved the Pablo ones but this was my favorite season. ran through this season.

in the first episode when they showed Jorge and he was talking about it being his last day, i thought son was going to get clapped. i was wrong and he ended up becoming one of the main characters ahaha.

Jorge had it in him to lead the Cartel but he went the other route and is probably sick somewhere in Kansas City having to looking at the same few ugly milky methheads with about 10 teeth between them on a daily basis.

a shame we didn't see more of Pepe in New York. he was electric everytime he was on screen.
i noticed they fukked up and you could see the Freedom Tower in the background of his apartment scene.

i bust out laughing when i saw the little gay latin guy from Broad City as Miguel's son.
i added the actress who plays Maria Salazar on instagram as soon as i finished episode one.
how fire did that 4th Chamber beat sound in the background to that scene ? pft.
Did a pretty good job I thought, is a better actor then I imagined.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Did you watch the show his bytchassness got a homie killed
nikka...

It's funny you can say that in an industry like that.

EVERYBODY is out for themselves when shyt hits the fan and when you've seen these nikkas that you've done EVERYTHING for, kill your boss and his wife, you telling me that there is time to stop, smell the roses and remember everyone that you need to try to save?

His own neck was on the line and ready to be cut and he had to do what he had to do in desperation.

Any nikka who believes there is true Loyalty in a business that involves chainsawing nikka's families...isn't paying attention.

Not to.mention
Miguel Rodriguez, his boss, and second in command, was asking him to tap his brother's prison phone.
but you seem the romance of loyalty some where.

Okay, Breh.

Last edited:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka...

It's funny you can say that in an industry like that.

EVERYBODY is out for themselves when shyt hits the fan and when you've seen these nikkas that you've done EVERYTHING for, kill your boss and his wife, you telling me that there is to.e to stop, smell the roses and remember everyone that you need to try to save?

His own neck was on the line and ready to be cut and he had to do what he had to do in desperation.

Any nikka who believes there is true Loyalty in a business that involves chainsawing nikka's families...isn't paying attention.

Not to.mention
Miguel Rodriguez, his boss, and second in command, was asking him to tap his brother's prison phone.
but you seem the romance of loyalty some where.

Okay, Breh.

nikka what does that have to do with him being a bytch and getting an innocent nikka merked