Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

Daps
I looked at this season again. This may br better than the columbia ones, cuz these characters are less familiar. Felix was a snake tho. He sold out errbody. If he was so powerful, why didn't he ever escape like Chapo.

And how the fukk did Chapo become a boss? Dude supposedly can't read good, and he's a criminal mastermind?:comeon:

Edit: I read that Rafa is high up in the Sinaloa Cartel now :wow:
Just because you are deficient in one thing doesn't mean you are deficient in everything. He could be a genius when it comes to crime but also can't read due to lack of education. Lack of education doesn't mean you are stupid.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just because you are deficient in one thing doesn't mean you are deficient in everything. He could be a genius when it comes to crime but also can't read due to lack of education. Lack of education doesn't mean you are stupid.
Sounds like that El Mayo dude was the real boss. Especially since he's still free.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Netflix has Real Narcos doc These dudes building mansions and castles for dead people :damn:

I thought the Don Neto scene about putting a car in that tomb for his dead son was bs.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
wish they didnt move through so many years so fast

first season of narcos covered about 10 years of pablo and so did this season

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm on episode 9 now.

I don't understand how Felix hasn't killed Rafa with all the unnecessary fukkery he's brought onto them :mindblown:

Don Neto had the right idea

Edit - Episode 10

The scene with Don Neto getting arrested got me :dead:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Just wrapped it up. Some final thoughts on the series:

Overall, I enjoyed it but I have some beefs with Felix's character. Why did they make it such a big deal that he was loyal to his wife, but then showed he was cheating on her off camera? Seems a bit weird. It was also weird how he killed the Governor's kid when he was the one who brought them together. He only killed him to get back at the Governor. Seemed out of character of how they portrayed him.

Don Neto killed it. Probably my favorite character. Amado was also a dope character. I hope we see more of him & El Chapo in season 2.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just wrapped it up. Some final thoughts on the series:

Overall, I enjoyed it but I have some beefs with Felix's character. Why did they make it such a big deal that he was loyal to his wife, but then showed he was cheating on her off camera? Seems a bit weird. It was also weird how he killed the Governor's kid when he was the one who brought them together. He only killed him to get back at the Governor. Seemed out of character of how they portrayed him.

Don Neto killed it. Probably my favorite character. Amado was also a dope character. I hope we see more of him & El Chapo in season 2.

I think he started becoming more "evil" once he made his trip to Central America and saw the cocaine storage warehouse.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So Chapo is half illiterate:jbhmm:

Who wss the real boss of the Sinaloa cartel brehs:usure:

Let the media tell it, its the most advanced cartel ever. No way Chapo built that

I looked at this season again. This may br better than the columbia ones, cuz these characters are less familiar. Felix was a snake tho. He sold out errbody. If he was so powerful, why didn't he ever escape like Chapo.

And how the fukk did Chapo become a boss? Dude supposedly can't read good, and he's a criminal mastermind?:comeon:

Edit: I read that Rafa is high up in the Sinaloa Cartel now :wow:
Chapo started working for Felix and was able to gain his trust/learn from him as he did good business, eventually was in charge of the shipments coming in from Columbia...Chapo was ruthless and pretty much scared people into doing business with him..when the shyt with Kiki went down and the DEA put heat on the cartel Chapo used that to gain some standing with all the chaos going on
(They show this in the show)..
So by the time Felix was arrested his Cartel was the biggest in Mexico..He and the rest decided to split the territory and he and Mayo got Sinaloa.

It's literally in the show both Narcos and El Chapo.