Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Must be one of the few who thought season 3 was the best one...

:manny:

Season 4 was really good though, especially the acting from the guys who played Felix, Rafa, and Neto.

I thought season three was sensational. They have hit home run after home run with these four seasons.

Season 1 and 2 had a ton of action for sure, and gut reaction is that I liked those seasons more, but thinking back to season 3, that might have actually been my favorite as well.:manny:.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Season 2 when blackie is on the phone with el patron and sees the police swooping in on him but tries to make him happy is one of the most :mjcry: moments in tv history.

them dudes had love for pablo. even the famous one popeye still showers praise on him.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished episode 5 and :banderas:. When I saw the homie Blackie I knew what time it was! :banderas:

The way they did Kiki's neighbor. :mjcry:

Rafa is annoying AF. I hope he dies.:stopitslime: Can't front though, if I was a rich drug dealer I probably wild out like he does with the guns and motorcycles. :pachaha:

Chapo in the cut like :demonic:. Soaking up game and shyt.

The U.S. government is so fukked up when it comes to the drug war.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Why was the USA so lax on Mexico?

Because they were never this organized and pretty much self contained except for a bit of pot. Also you can't just muscle your next door neighbor around. Especially when you want to make sure they stay a democratic government during a cold war, and with a communist Cuba next door as well.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
facts

I said in the Chapo thread production value was trash and cinematography was lacking. Brehs was like they don't need the shyt to look good the story is better :mjlol:

I'm glad people in here are talking about how beautiful the cinematography is.. If the next story is Chapo then that low budget ass joint can kick rocks.

To be fair the production value in El Chapo really picked up after season one :ehh: