Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Good season, but not as good as any of the Colombian seasons imo

Story was good, but I think they characters held it back. Mexican Elvin Tribideaux just couldn't hold the leading role like that. I thought Miguel was meh through most of it, tho he really bossed up at the end. The Colombian Cameo really highlighted how much stronger those characters were. Overall felt like a really good setup season, tho.

I also don't buy the story behind Kiki's kidnapping being 100% truth. Hard for me to believe that those bigwigs in Mexico City who valued discretion so much couldn't see the shyt storm that would come from kidnapping and murdering an American federal agent. They should know better than anyone how delicate that balance was. The trafficker being the voice of reason there just felt off.

I enjoyed this season, but it wasn't even close to seasons 1-3...........not even close. I think season was about building the story and timeline before El Chapo takes over. Next season should be closer to the first three.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Narcos Mexico is on par with season 1 and 2, maybe even better.

some people just stuck on the allure of pablo escobar

narcos mexico is the best season so far

It was a good season, and people may have different taste, but I just don't see how this season was even close to seasons one and two, let alone being better.

What did you like better about this season? The cast in the first three seasons were better, and there was much more action. I liked this season, but I don't think it's close to the first two, and even the third. However, I believe next season will be great it El Chapo is the main story line.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m halfway through but idk if I wanna continue watching cause of what will happen to Kiki.

This shyt is that good brehs. You know what’s gonna happen cause it’s all based on a true story but Kiki my dog he the only one who wants to do his job.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yes lawd. That ass was sitting right. Actress name is Teresa Ruiz
220px-Teresa_Ruiz.jpg

Seems like they are setting it up for El Chapo.

I had to go on xhamster to look for a Latina that looks like her after the episode in Columbia :ohlawd:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It was a good season, and people may have different taste, but I just don't see how this season was even close to seasons one and two, let alone being better.

What did you like better about this season? The cast in the first three seasons were better, and there was much more action. I liked this season, but I don't think it's close to the first two, and even the third. However, I believe next season will be great it El Chapo is the main story line.

This season was on par with earlier seasons for me because I didn’t now what was going to happen. The Pablo Escobar story is pretty well known.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If they follow the real story El Chapo wont be the main story line til season 4. El Chapo had to wait in line..

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good season, but not as good as any of the Colombian seasons imo

Story was good, but I think they characters held it back. Mexican Elvin Tribideaux just couldn't hold the leading role like that. I thought Miguel was meh through most of it, tho he really bossed up at the end. The Colombian Cameo really highlighted how much stronger those characters were. Overall felt like a really good setup season, tho.

I also don't buy the story behind Kiki's kidnapping being 100% truth. Hard for me to believe that those bigwigs in Mexico City who valued discretion so much couldn't see the shyt storm that would come from kidnapping and murdering an American federal agent. They should know better than anyone how delicate that balance was. The trafficker being the voice of reason there just felt off.
From what I read and seen in videos.. The story is as close to 100% as you can get..