Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can't even get oast the pilot ep of El Chapo.shyt is trash.n1ggaz just want to be different.
facts

I said in the Chapo thread production value was trash and cinematography was lacking. Brehs was like they don't need the shyt to look good the story is better :mjlol:

I'm glad people in here are talking about how beautiful the cinematography is.. If the next story is Chapo then that low budget ass joint can kick rocks.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta go through all those hoops and sh!t for transporting coke through Mexico

They didn’t care about weed but they do for coke?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellent season. Just behind S1 and S2 imo. Wasn't feeling S3.

For brehs discussing American involvement in the developments down the stretch of the season

also
that Pablo cameo :wow:...lol @ the narcos cinematic universe

Isabella had me thinking about an ex...same body :ohlawd:, from the same part of Mexico and everything

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That's funny because you're way off.:childplease: Game of Thrones is one of my favorite shows and it's obviously a much better show than Kevin Sorbos Hercules.

So it’s surprising you wouldn’t prefer the superior production value, story telling, and artistry of narcos over the ruff and tumble style of El Chapo.

Daps
So it’s surprising you wouldn’t prefer the superior production value, story telling, and artistry of narcos over the ruff and tumble style of El Chapo.
To be fair I haven't seen Narcos: Mexico yet. Season 1 of Narcos was brilliant and Season 2 was good. Season 3 was disappointingly boring but very suspenseful if that makes sense. El Chapo was surprisingly amazing to me. I watched it due to recommendations by other Coli members in an El Chapo thread a while back and I was hooked ever since.

So if Narcos: Mexico can top that then I will be very impressed. Judging by the general consensus I'm guessing it has a very high chance.

Daps
Let’s go eat here, the food is authentic

:picard:

They wasted a lot of screentime on those guys and nothing really came of it. Felix just mentioned to Rafa later, as an aside, that he fukked up killing tourists and he's out of control. Did we really need to see them arriving and out and about around
Guadalajara prior to that?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
To be fair I haven't seen Narcos: Mexico yet. Season 1 of Narcos was brilliant and Season 2 was good. Season 3 was disappointingly boring but very suspenseful if that makes sense. El Chapo was surprisingly amazing to me. I watched it due to recommendations by other Coli members in an El Chapo thread a while back and I was hooked ever since.

So if Narcos: Mexico can top that then I will be very impressed. Judging by the general consensus I'm guessing it has a very high chance.

Narcos Mexico is on par with season 1 and 2, maybe even better.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
You probably prefer Kevin Sorbos Hercules to game of thrones.

Different strokes

Story telling in El Chapo is dope, the story telling in Narco’s Mexico runs at break neck speed and forgoes some nuance and subtleties. It was a good season and Raffe and Felix was moving like ‘95 Mase and Diddy through the whole season.

Don’t sleep on El Chapo, the bridge scene was a classic.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Story telling in El Chapo is dope, the story telling in Narco’s Mexico runs at break neck speed and forgoes some nuance and subtleties. It was a good season and Raffe and Felix was moving like ‘95 Mase and Diddy through the whole season.

Don’t sleep on El Chapo, the bridge scene was a classic.

i loved both but El Chapo was more of a telenovela while narco was more of a docudrama.

both great shows but you can tell which one took more effort.