Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Good season, but not as good as any of the Colombian seasons imo

Story was good, but I think they characters held it back. Mexican Elvin Tribideaux just couldn't hold the leading role like that. I thought Miguel was meh through most of it, tho he really bossed up at the end. The Colombian Cameo really highlighted how much stronger those characters were. Overall felt like a really good setup season, tho.

I also don't buy the story behind Kiki's kidnapping being 100% truth. Hard for me to believe that those bigwigs in Mexico City who valued discretion so much couldn't see the shyt storm that would come from kidnapping and murdering an American federal agent. They should know better than anyone how delicate that balance was. The trafficker being the voice of reason there just felt off.
It makes those stories of the CIA being involved seem more plausible doesnt it? :jbhmm:

But again the politicians weren't really gonna feel the heat...Felix is the one who gets the target on his back when Kiki is kidnapped.

:patrice:

But colossal fukkup..I wonder if they thought because Kiki was Mexican the Americans wouldn't go as hard...

:patrice:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
On episode 8.

I am thoroughly enthralled :wow:

Didn't think they could match Colombia.

Pablo said you will match Medellin to Cali, pound for pound with the distribution, I was like
giphy.gif

They picked some fiyah Latina actresses. :whew:

Another Netflix series.

Last edited:
Daps
Felix is a full-fledged cold blooded dude at this point. The governor's son considered him a friend, even stood up for Felix in front of his father and demanded (however spineless) that his father help out their friend, yet when the governor sold him out Felix, Felix had no qualms with beheading the son to send the governor a message :picard:

A calculated demon, instead of just murking the governor for his betrayal, he decided that a scared devil in that seat would be better than a new dude he didn't know, fukk a friendship :demonic:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Seems like every drug organization has fukk up in the Family that they will not get rid of besides Pablo who was the fukk up and the brains