Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all in here trippin ignoring Kiki wife like she wasn't the baddest one on the show

Isabella got the sex appeal and a nice lil walk but she IG model status. You waking up to something way different than what walked in the door:mjlol:

Kiki wife had that don't even need makeup swag and was thick as hell if you payed attention:noah:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all in here trippin ignoring Kiki wife like she wasn't the baddest one on the show

Isabella got the sex appeal and a nice lil walk but she IG model status. You waking up to something way different than what walked in the door:mjlol:

Kiki wife had that don't even need makeup swag and was thick as hell if you payed attention:noah:
Kiki wife was the baddest to me.

Isabella looks different on the show than she does on that ig post her dancing

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed

I look at her different cuz of her role in Ray Donavan she was sloppy on that show and she played a crazy bytch.. She did look better in this show though but Isabella was tha baddest..abd shawty who was on tha rock wit Don Neto at the end was fine and thick too

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
There’s this interview with Popeye (I think Poison is loosely based on him). He says that Amado finessed Pablo out of some bricks and they were too shook to send some goons up to Mexico to handle that. I wonder if that will be in one of the upcoming seasons. :lupe:

Borderland Beat: Popeye The "80% Dead Man" Says "Chapo Will Fall"

He also called El Chapo handsome :dameking: