Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
another very good season (behind the previous 2 due to the narrator). Also Pena was probably the weakest actor they've had apart of their main cast.

was going to look up what happened to Miguel until he came back like :mjlit: wearing the 4-5 :wow:

turned #HOH captain half way thru the season, don't know if I could wit those kind of women :whoo::sadcam:

while it was already low, as the show goes on, I really don't care or feel empathy for the narcs. Muthafukkas lives are boring & it's annoying how they keep on pushing to make things worse just so they can get "their guy".

Daps
Good season, but not as good as any of the Colombian seasons imo

Story was good, but I think they characters held it back. Mexican Elvin Tribideaux just couldn't hold the leading role like that. I thought Miguel was meh through most of it, tho he really bossed up at the end. The Colombian Cameo really highlighted how much stronger those characters were. Overall felt like a really good setup season, tho.

I also don't buy the story behind Kiki's kidnapping being 100% truth. Hard for me to believe that those bigwigs in Mexico City who valued discretion so much couldn't see the shyt storm that would come from kidnapping and murdering an American federal agent. They should know better than anyone how delicate that balance was. The trafficker being the voice of reason there just felt off.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Good season, but not as good as any of the Colombian seasons imo

Story was good, but I think they characters held it back. Mexican Elvin Tribideaux just couldn't hold the leading role like that. I thought Miguel was meh through most of it, tho he really bossed up at the end. The Colombian Cameo really highlighted how much stronger those characters were. Overall felt like a really good setup season, tho.

I also don't buy the story behind Kiki's kidnapping being 100% truth. Hard for me to believe that those bigwigs in Mexico City who valued discretion so much couldn't see the shyt storm that would come from kidnapping and murdering an American federal agent. They should know better than anyone how delicate that balance was. The trafficker being the voice of reason there just felt off.

Yep, this started to fizzle out after episode 5.

Kiki was kinda ass. Salcedo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Y'all in here trippin ignoring Kiki wife like she wasn't the baddest one on the show

Isabella got the sex appeal and a nice lil walk but she IG model status. You waking up to something way different than what walked in the door:mjlol:

Kiki wife had that don't even need makeup swag and was thick as hell if you payed attention:noah:

Kiki is wifey material