Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with that sentiment, but why even have him at all? The only reasoning I could possibly come up with is that his old ass might have some wisdom behind him, or when it finally hits the fan he's an easy target to throw under the bus. Either way, Felix was presented as highly capable on his own.
Part of the reason Felix did as well as he did was because he listened to Neto

Hell he didn't listen to Neto enough

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Serious Michael Pena just ain't it man:francis:

I'd hate to keep somebody in a comedy box but he just ain't that good otherwise:manny:
Yeah, they shoulda just got an unknown. Diego killed his role tho.

Wagner Moura tho:damn: Everytime he's on the screen its brilliance. I hope he gets more American roles. I want to see him work.

Season was better than season 3, bit aint fukkin wit Esco seasons. Can't wait to see Chapo in the future.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
“It doesn’t skip!" :gladbron:

"It doesn’t skip!”:krs:

Rafa and Neto were straight gone off that yayo:mjlol:

"Hey Tony ,How Many men you killed in Vietnam?":lupe:
"Not Enough":smugfavre:....:mjlol:

Rafa ole simpin ass :snoop:
El Cubano:dame:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, they shoulda just got an unknown. Diego killed his role tho.

Wagner Moura tho:damn: Everytime he's on the screen its brilliance. I hope he gets more American roles. I want to see him work.

Season was better than season 3, bit aint fukkin wit Esco seasons. Can't wait to see Chapo in the future.
Yea Diego Luna had me :dwillhuh:with his acting. He showed a lot of subtle emotion to be playing such a calm character.

I think this was the best season, with season 2 in 2nd place

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Esco in season 1 was just :whew: u buggin. This season aint fukkin with season 1
I've been meaning to rewatch season one but I stand by thinking this new season is better

Season one tried way to hard to make me care about the white boy. I think the show runners realized it or got complaints and consequently reduced the white boy's role in season two. Otherwise yea season one is great

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
through the first 3 episodes...so far so good :wow:

the cinematography is Godfather 2 levels man :wow:

narrator is a problem tho & the way they speaking down on people :francis:

also watching all these seasons, you see the common theme of these drug lords thinking they can join in wit the elite & it bringing about their downfall

also anyone know the song the band was singing when the brothers walked in & met Miguel at the party in ep 3