Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Just finished watching all 10 episodes. Is there any news in regards to season 2?
Isabella is so sexy i was hoping for a nude scene all along :banderas:
Felix always turning her down from playing a major role is jokes. Wouldnt be surprised if shes the culprit when it all comes crashing down :pachaha:
Help me understand the final episode. When Felix gets caught by Calderon he gives all of Kikis interrogation tapes except for the 2 that mention higher up names from the government. However later on when Felix was talking to Kiki in the interrogation room, i got the vibe that he didnt give up any information aka didnt tell them what they wanted to hear.

Daps
Having a skeptic that challenges you to think about your decisions is better than having a yes man

I agree with that sentiment, but why even have him at all? The only reasoning I could possibly come up with is that his old ass might have some wisdom behind him, or when it finally hits the fan he's an easy target to throw under the bus. Either way, Felix was presented as highly capable on his own.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BRUH.

Narcos: Mexico - Wikipedia

MURDER OF LOCATION SCOUT:

On September 15, 2017, one of the show’s location scouts, Carlos Muñoz Portal, was reported as having been found murdered with multiple gunshot wounds in central Mexico near the town of Temascalapa.[7][8] A spokesman for the attorney general in Mexico state said there were no witnesses due to the remote location, but that the authorities would continue to investigate.[9] The possibility of narco gangs being involved is being considered.[10] As of November 2018, the mystery surrounding Muñoz Portal's death has not been solved.[6]

:mindblown:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just finished the first 2 episodes.

It’s fukking lit :banderas:

I can see myself enjoying this more than the Pablo seasons :ohlawd:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering how this season would fare not having a figure as charismatic as Escobar...looks like the direction, pacing (10 episodes really is a good amount), and excellent cinematography kept the show entertaining. I wasn't expecting to finish it before the end of the weekend but I just kept coming back :ohlawd:

Felix was cold-blooded, but patient. You eventually knew who was gonna get their comeuppance from him but it was always a question of when, and it usually panned out to when he needed leverage, or he could afford to have them wiped off the map. But sheesh, homie was spreading his seed far and wide, you ain't even see Escobar planting one in his hoes :heh:. Btw, that one cameo that Escobar made = :banderas::win::wow:

Rafa was such a muthafukkin simp shyt was disgusting to watch.:pacspit::hhh:

I do not understand why Felix kept Don Neto around. Dude doubted him from the jump, and made a mess of some situations with his sniffles and binge drinking. :snoop::snoop:

If it wasn't for Don Neto, Felix would have been killed by his boss..

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pena doesn't capture the intensity you see in KIKIs intro pic....at all. Other than that it's pretty good. Violence was toned down alot and as usual American involvement in the drug trade was largely ignored or only hinted at in very subtle ways
Yeah, wasn't a fan of Pena in this. The actress that played his wife did a great job.

To me they've always had an problem making the cop's side as interesting as the narcos side

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: So the DEA office used to be on top of a strip club:dwillhuh::dwillhuh: them boys was probably robbing trafickers and making it rain on strippers before they've even took the money upstairs:dwillhuh:
Miguels wife is a beautiful women my goodness. Loved Pablo but was hyped to see my nikka Chepe :salute:brehs cameo had me rolling and Don Neto just seem like someones drunk Uncle