Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

---

Superstar
Daps
What also help him was how :yeshrug: the American government agencies was toward the blatant corruption by the mexico government.

Going to spoiler most of this.
The vision to be able to put the largest weed field in the freaking desert takes so much vision and balls it's not even funny. And to make it the largest weed field ever in the desert. To also put in it the desert cause they wouldn't look for it in the desert. That alone takes extraordinary amount of vision.

The ability to form a colation of the deadly gangs under one roof, under one direction.

To seize the opportunity to move the product fro Colombia.

To me the godfather name was perfect for him.

Daps
I was wondering how this season would fare not having a figure as charismatic as Escobar...looks like the direction, pacing (10 episodes really is a good amount), and excellent cinematography kept the show entertaining. I wasn't expecting to finish it before the end of the weekend but I just kept coming back :ohlawd:

Felix was cold-blooded, but patient. You eventually knew who was gonna get their comeuppance from him but it was always a question of when, and it usually panned out to when he needed leverage, or he could afford to have them wiped off the map. But sheesh, homie was spreading his seed far and wide, you ain't even see Escobar planting one in his hoes :heh:. Btw, that one cameo that Escobar made = :banderas::win::wow:

Rafa was such a muthafukkin simp shyt was disgusting to watch.:pacspit::hhh:

I do not understand why Felix kept Don Neto around. Dude doubted him from the jump, and made a mess of some situations with his sniffles and binge drinking. :snoop::snoop:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to spoiler most of this.
The vision to be able to put the largest weed field in the freaking desert takes so much vision and balls it's not even funny. And to make it the largest weed field ever in the desert. To also put in it the desert cause they wouldn't look for it in the desert. That alone takes extraordinary amount of vision.

The ability to form a colation of the deadly gangs under one roof, under one direction.

To seize the opportunity to move the product fro Colombia.

To me the godfather name was perfect for him.
I respect his vision and his ability bring together a brunch sociopaths under one banner but it really felt like he got luckily with that large weed field he was building if american government wasn't so indifference toward the unsubtle corruption mexico government they could have stop him before he began. I mean one helicopter ride was all it take to bring down his weed farm but by time that happen it was too late he was alreadying dealing in cocaine. Which I guess that what make Felix boss of bosses he had the foresight must have know that sooner or later someone one in the government with power and authority wasn't corrupt or apathy would want more info about the weed farm.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering how this season would fare not having a figure as charismatic as Escobar...looks like the direction, pacing (10 episodes really is a good amount), and excellent cinematography kept the show entertaining. I wasn't expecting to finish it before the end of the weekend but I just kept coming back :ohlawd:

Felix was cold-blooded, but patient. You eventually knew who was gonna get their comeuppance from him but it was always a question of when, and it usually panned out to when he needed leverage, or he could afford to have them wiped off the map. But sheesh, homie was spreading his seed far and wide, you ain't even see Escobar planting one in his hoes :heh:. Btw, that one cameo that Escobar made = :banderas::win::wow:

Rafa was such a muthafukkin simp shyt was disgusting to watch.:pacspit::hhh:

I do not understand why Felix kept Don Neto around. Dude doubted him from the jump, and made a mess of some situations with his sniffles and binge drinking. :snoop::snoop:
Don Neto may have question felix every step of the way but he all way had his back when it matter and that has to count for something when your building a drug empire .

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the subtlety to this season is what made it AMAZING. they didnt feel the need to make felix into this bloodthirsty super homicidal killer. they didnt feel the need to show us his dikk game constantly. yes, it was implied that he was fukking tons of women but we never saw him fukking them really. i also loved the fact they didnt spend a bunch of time showing them spending their money. yes, we know they had tons of cash so there was no need to focus on it.

but the best part was....

Old ass Neto being an Emotional Thug!!!! Neto was everything.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
there has to be more to the story of the dea agent getting kidnapped, it’s just fuking stupid. I refuse to believe that they were that stupid
Politicians didn't want the risk of being exposed....they were desperate and not thinking of the big picture,the stupidity makes sense. Felix didn't want them to do it because he knew the heat was gonna be all on him...

They weren't really taking any heat,and before then the Americans were passive in their dealings with the drugs and the cartels so I can see them being bold and wanting to kidnap Kiki.

Also if they kidnap Kiki before he makes national headlines with the weed bust, I think the reaction from the US govt would've been different.

And peep in Narcos Season 1...Murphy calls Kiki "Jesus of the DEA" (When they killed his cat instead of killing him)....it took for Kiki to get killed for the Americans to get serious and for the cartels to know that there will be payback for killing an American.

Also they say CIA had something to do with KIKI's kidnapping ..CIA was using cartel money to fund rebels in Central America and they wanted to protect their interest(cartel)

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
the subtlety to this season was what made it AMAZING. they didnt feel the need to make felix into this bloodthirsty super homicidal killer. they didnt feel the need to show us his dikk game constantly. yes, it was implied that he was fukking tons of women but we never saw him fukking them really. i also loved the fact they didnt spend a bunch of time showing them spending their money. yes, we know they had tons of cash so there was no need to focus on it.

but the best part was....

Old ass Neto being an Emotional Thug!!!! Neto was everything.
Breh when he went to the club with his Nephew and they had those karate guys and he is just scooping coke like it's nothing :russ: