@Napoleon caught in a web of lies AGAIN

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
what are the odds of @Supreme HD finding the ONLY link on the internet available about this "execution" and that same link being created by a fellow member of the coli?

:lupe:
I don't know. I really don't know.

I can't answer that.

I just know that IP analysis will confirm I have one coli account.[/QUOTE]
but doesn't common sense outrank ip analysis? :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
its not about winning anything :heh: its about you lying about a black man getting killed so you could get some coli thread views. :why:
1. I didn't lie about a black guy getting killed. @Supreme HD said thats what the video was of
2. The link wasn't to The Coli you idiot. It was to the Youtube video.
3. The video was removed once @Supreme HD said he wasn't sure.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
That clown is on my ignore list

I'ma just keep it movin

lGAzk18.gif
Please somebody link me to the first time someone used this gif I need to see the reactions:dead:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Doing what? Using other websites? :what:
Breh your all over the internet. Look at your activity on the coli...Your probably posting quadruple the amount of times on a site like reddit...I only know of 2 sites your posting on a MASSIVE amount of times...there are probably 14 other sites your on too, and that's being conservative with the guess...the amount of time you spend reading and researching before you even log on the coli and these other sites must be tremendous...not to mention I always see you in the Migos threads posting music....your LOCKED into the internet real heavy breh.

I always rep you and dap you, but there is fresh air and bytches outside. It was almost 50 yesterday breh.