@Napoleon caught in a web of lies AGAIN

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
stop lying then you wont have to be worried about being caught out. its simple really. you will find life is a lot more peaceful when you are honest with yourself. :manny:

theres no need to lie breh.
Lying about what?

I, until today, did not need you following my reddit...and now you never will. :pacspit:

I have no problem convincing others of what I deem they need to be aware of.

You need to worry about how you're going to feed yourself next week. Stop trying to win victories online.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I have nothing else to tell you.

I saw @Supreme HD post it, and I put it on another site...turns out the video was flawed so I took it down.

Then you came looking for props on a non-controversy.

Well congrats, you have nothing...except knowing I *surprise* use other websites online

what are the odds of @Supreme HD finding the ONLY link on the internet available about this "execution" and that same link being created by a fellow member of the coli?

Reddit seems to have move the thread some where, I will link you a new one.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No_...op_tells_man_to_turn_around_and_executes_him/

:lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Supreme HD post it, and I put it on another site...turns out the video was flawed so I took it down.

Then you came looking for props on a non-controversy.

Well congrats, you have nothing...except knowing I *surprise* use other websites online

what are the odds of @Supreme HD finding the ONLY link on the internet available about this "execution" and that same link being created by a fellow member of the coli?

:lupe:
I don't know.

I really don't know.

I can't answer that.

I just know that IP analysis will confirm I have one coli account.

http://reddit.com/r/bad_cop_no_donut gets a ton of traffic and if videos go viral there, they take off on the entire internet

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Lying about what?

I, until today, did not need you following my reddit...and now you never will. :pacspit:

I have no problem convincing others of what I deem they need to be aware of.

You need to worry about how you're going to feed yourself next week. Stop trying to win victories online.

its not about winning anything :heh: its about you lying about a black man getting killed so you could get some coli thread views. :why: