@Napoleon caught in a web of lies AGAIN

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Son I mostly lurk but I remember solely just doing so back when i first created an account and this nikka was wildin talking crazy to ppl. Back then it seem like his gimmick was him going to Med school and him being a “black doctorI remember him trying to talk down on nikkas cause he was gonna be a doctor and shyt.

Years later here I am trying to ban bet the p*ssy and looking for receipts cause nikka claim he went to med school. I’m in a MDPhD program so he can’t bullshyt me. Lo and behold fakkit stay ducking me.

Funny he talks big to people he deems are inferior. I know what type of nikka he is. Crab soup in a barrel type of Hindu that wanna make everyone feel inferior.

So what’s good p*ssy @śïñe•qúå_nøn hows med school apps going? How was the MCAT? I know very well about MD/PhD and all that. So tell me again what’s this masters degree you got? Giggly you know damn well nikkas don’t earn a masters degree in the Biosciences. What lab you work in? What grants you’ve won? NSF? HHMI? fakkit p*ssy
he got caught posting a fake degree too someone prob still has it saved

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Napoleon 1
full

Napoleon 2
full
Looks like Benjamin Dixon to me
Watch "Have a drink with me for my birthday " on YouTube

Those pictures were collected years ago before Dixon became a household name