@Napoleon caught in a web of lies AGAIN

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
:ohlawd:Smokin some blnts with my Superfriends, thinking bout @MarsPunka uhh errr playing PS4, reading this thread literally with a lightskin breh version of the :skip: frozen on my face. These lil nikkaz:myman: be e-pullin up on a fukk nikka. Spot em got em, u nikkaz be Bangin In Little Rock on this motherfukker:wow:. Lil anime watching nikkaz talking down to a :flabbynsick::ehh: breh like Don Corleone, putting they e-hand on Napoleon's shoulder, lecturing a nikka about the importance of friendship and goals in life and shyt, AFTER u done rode on his ass.:mjlol::sadcam:

That's some Coli ge0politics for yo ass, pimpb0nes.:skip::skip::skip:

El Producto White Widow Lemon Kush Fun Fact: Yooo this chick I'm kickin it wit is sooo stupid, mane. Wowsers I'ma need another 2 blnts, this girl just said she want me to take her out to wack ass Red Lobster.:scusthov: Then tried to hit the blnt before a nikka:dahell:

My homie leaning on his boy, talkin sum "Yeah, u know it's my birfday soon.:steviej: We having a party, nikka, you invited!:demonic::banderas::mjlol:

Press nikkaz getting a crazy check and doing day labor for $50 extra on ur birthday, :flabbynsick::demonic::steviej: gold toothed fel0n brehs.:obama:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
9g7VG0Z.png
damn it is what it is

:dead:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
@Napoleon is a piece of shyt and it is time for him to go. :camby:

Sometimes he reminds me of the amphibian creature when he hysterically makes consequent posts.

fukking looser.