@Napoleon caught in a web of lies AGAIN

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
Also...I must say...Learn to give this thing a break.

I feel many people who excessively post online like this are hiding something and masking insecurities of some sort. I say this cause I did this exactly. It was cool for a while...then I grew up and had real adult priorities to attend to. At the end of the day, it shouldn't consume your life or have you wanting to slap box people offline for it.

With that said. @Napoleon I've been meaning to say this to you but I've held my tongue simply because I'm not trying to have any disputes with people on here...but you talk a lot of shyt and don't have anything to back it up with. You talk about how successful your friends and associates are but not how successful you are. You act like you know everything but really dont...and if it wasn't for your quick Google searches you would be clueless. You talk a lot of shyt on successful people too. And you talk shyt on people that are just trying to get ahead but had some problems along the way whereas you have yet to prove anything that gives you any room to talk down on anyone. When confronted with an argument or opinion you don't like, rather than attack the argument you attack the poster with insults. You are arrogant breh...and I don't even know where it comes from. I feel like this fixation with this website is hiding some shortcomings of yours....professionally, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, socially, whatever.

Bottom line...it's best to log off. Seriously, we're not stupid or passive. You've pretty much have been an uninvited guest forcing themselves in the party for quite sometime.
dhMeAzK.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Again...why is any sane black person posting on that site? Sounds like 4**** with that disgusting type of racism.

Shyt. ..on tumblr two days ago...we had a thing called #blackout. Tons of beautiful black people posting pictures of themselves getting tens of thousands of notes. Had the most camera shy black folk feeling good about themselves. I saw one from a girl that said she never liked to take pictures of herself due to white supremacy and feeling ugly due to euro centric ideals....it had 45,000 notes. It was amazing. I was happy to be a part of it.

Meanwhile y'all negros are on a website with white people that have never seen a black person in their lives who would probably post pictures of black people just for the sake of racist entertainment.

Get real yall....This is why most of us post here. I refuse to surround myself in such a hostile and uninviting environment.

Which is why mods should have zero tolerance for white supremacists who come here and should give them permanent bans.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Yup, the Misc is even worse :wow:

I used to get migraines staying up late at night arguing with those racist cacs, there's also an abundance of asians/hispanics there who shyt on blacks. Shyt used to legitimately ruin my mood

No more, only predominantly black websites from now on. :win:
NAME NAMES. PM me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something is off bout this fool
he's inconsistent with his views. bruh switches his opinion like lunar cycles.one day he'll type up some pro-black shyt, next day he's saying we should be more patriotic.

recent example is all the tariq nasheed dikkriding about donating to HC. but ask him to show receipts proving he donated to HC and he's gone.

Daps
Napolion tha say bruh that made that pac mob orlando anderson thread recently & got tha neg train right?