full

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Last edited:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
:russ: 100% he would never talk the way he does on here in real life @śïñe•qúå_nøn
makes sense why he would use that name on reddit he obviously has a little man complex and he loves to talk tough on the Internet when you know he was pushed into lockers in high school. @śïñe•qúå_nøn you little bytch boy.
Son I mostly lurk but I remember solely just doing so back when i first created an account and this nikka was wildin talking crazy to ppl. Back then it seem like his gimmick was him going to Med school and him being a “black doctorI remember him trying to talk down on nikkas cause he was gonna be a doctor and shyt.

Years later here I am trying to ban bet the p*ssy and looking for receipts cause nikka claim he went to med school. I’m in a MDPhD program so he can’t bullshyt me. Lo and behold fakkit stay ducking me.

Funny he talks big to people he deems are inferior. I know what type of nikka he is. Crab soup in a barrel type of Hindu that wanna make everyone feel inferior.

So what’s good p*ssy @śïñe•qúå_nøn hows med school apps going? How was the MCAT? I know very well about MD/PhD and all that. So tell me again what’s this masters degree you got? Giggly you know damn well nikkas don’t earn a masters degree in the Biosciences. What lab you work in? What grants you’ve won? NSF? HHMI? fakkit p*ssy

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Son I mostly lurk but I remember solely just doing so back when i first created an account and this nikka was wildin talking crazy to ppl. Back then it seem like his gimmick was him going to Med school and him being a “black doctorI remember him trying to talk down on nikkas cause he was gonna be a doctor and shyt.

Years later here I am trying to ban bet the p*ssy and looking for receipts cause nikka claim he went to med school. I’m in a MDPhD program so he can’t bullshyt me. Lo and behold fakkit stay ducking me.

Funny he talks big to people he deems are inferior. I know what type of nikka he is. Crab soup in a barrel type of Hindu that wanna make everyone feel inferior.

So what’s good p*ssy @śïñe•qúå_nøn hows med school apps going? How was the MCAT? I know very well about MD/PhD and all that. So tell me again what’s this masters degree you got? Giggly you know damn well nikkas don’t earn a masters degree in the Biosciences. What lab you work in? What grants you’ve won? NSF? HHMI? fakkit p*ssy
Ye he has a tendency to try and talk down to people cause he knows he safely at home, trust you're not gonna get a ban bet going with him he has a lait of ban beta hes been ducking he also Google pic a degree and tried to pass it of as his, everyone caught on and he hasnt mentioned it since. Can Bet money he does not have a degree or in school for anything @śïñe•qúå_nøn ain't that right you hindu bytch?