Reppin
Chicago
xeey2p.jpg

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dudes a Indian fakkit. You got a Coli account with 45k posts, multiple reddit accounts, yet you're supposed to be a biologist :laff:

This nikka lives in his moms basement and gets cheese sandwiches slipped under the door for dinner so he doesn't have to leave the basement. :mjlol:

and you're a Drake Stan so I'm almost 100% sure you have a KTT account, which probably also has 50k posts. :francis:

be a fakkit Brehs.

Warlock from Live Free Die Hard

die-hard-4.jpg

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Don't know if this has been said but who would put Negroe in their username, especially on a non Black site

Exactly, dude didn't even choose the name "Black Napoleon". Clearly he was inviting himself to derisive comments by cowardly cacs with a username like that... all the more proof he isn't black. :russ:

Pathetic.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
This is ridiculous. I can use an anecdote about the time I saw a racist Tumblr page :francis:. By this logic you shouldn't even be on Facebook, Tumblr, or ANY internet site. There are tons of subreddits for minority related topics that get burn. Come on dog. You nikkas go looking for racist shyt then get mad when you find it or something? I've NEVER come across some foul shyt on Reddit that someone else didn't point me to.

You know what....fukk Reddit. Got me defending some bullshyt I don't make money off of, but ya'll are saying some really weird reasons why you wouldn't go to one of the largest forums on the internet. I remember you posting about Hypebeast btw...CAC central that say dumb shyt over there.

I could pull up the first front page of reddit right now and easily find 5+ threads where those fools bring up black people in a post that has nothing to do with black people. Hell, just a couple days ago the highest voted thread was one with 1000+ points where the OP pulled a bunch of statistics out of his ass in order to prove that "80 percent of black people have a below average IQ".
And he got fukking GOLDED for it :mjlol:

Coming across foul shyt on reddit is like walking across a dog park to get to work. You might not step in shyt, but it's guaranteed to be there.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I aint reading all this bullshyt:comeon:

Hasn't already been established Napoleon is an Indian breh or am I getting him confused with another Indian nikka that posts on this god damn site? :usure:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I could pull up the first front page of reddit right now and easily find 5+ threads where those fools bring up black people in a post that has nothing to do with black people. Hell, just a couple days ago the highest voted thread was one with 1000+ points where the OP pulled a bunch of statistics out of his ass in order to prove that "80 percent of black people have a below average IQ".
And he got fukking GOLDED for it :mjlol:

Coming across foul shyt on reddit is like walking across a dog park to get to work. You might not step in shyt, but it's guaranteed to be there.

Dear lord!

Tumblr is filled with posts exposing racists, challenging racism, challenging white supremacy, supporting back people...racism is actually not tolerated on there like that. Believe it or not. Black tumblr is fukking awesome!

Plus you got mad cool white people on there who actually are discussing racism and aren't afraid to take accountability. During the black lives matter movement I lost count of how many supporters it had. Other races too be going off against stereotypes and honestly it's given me an eye opening look at identity politics in America.

You would never see stuff like that on there...seriously. then again tumblr is a nice eclectic mix of people.