@Napoleon caught in a web of lies AGAIN

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
This post makes no sense.

I have several reddit account names which all have nothing to do with each other.

And thats the only variant of that name I had.

if we screen cap you saying this, add it to your reddit pic post in the OP and shoot reddit admins an email with concerns of a possible troll..... :lupe:

what you think gone happen? :sas1:

:sas2:

:ufdup:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Also...I must say...Learn to give this thing a break.

I feel many people who excessively post online like this are hiding something and masking insecurities of some sort. I say this cause I did this exactly. It was cool for a while...then I grew up and had real adult priorities to attend to. At the end of the day, it shouldn't consume your life or have you wanting to slap box people offline for it.

With that said. @Napoleon I've been meaning to say this to you but I've held my tongue simply because I'm not trying to have any disputes with people on here...but you talk a lot of shyt and don't have anything to back it up with. You talk about how successful your friends and associates are but not how successful you are. You act like you know everything but really dont...and if it wasn't for your quick Google searches you would be clueless. You talk a lot of shyt on successful people too. And you talk shyt on people that are just trying to get ahead but had some problems along the way whereas you have yet to prove anything that gives you any room to talk down on anyone. When confronted with an argument or opinion you don't like, rather than attack the argument you attack the poster with insults. You are arrogant breh...and I don't even know where it comes from. I feel like this fixation with this website is hiding some shortcomings of yours....professionally, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, socially, whatever.

Bottom line...it's best to log off. Seriously, we're not stupid or passive. You've pretty much have been an uninvited guest forcing themselves in the party for quite sometime.

dude loves to argue. must be some ego thing but he posts just to get into arguments about some bullshyt. basically he has a point, will shove that point down your throat and defend it to the death for no reason other than he likes the attention from arguing. then tries to attack you with some personal shyt he read like this

Whats the point of having an alt if you're honest about it? :heh:

Go beg for food donations :camby:

but really that aint bothering nobody because we arent insecure like you. nobody would be bothering you if you werent such an a$$hole @Napoleon but you continue to be one and rack up 2 WOAT tags. just think about that.

your external is a mirror of whats going on internally. :mjpls:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

It's a little weird for me. IRL Im not socially awkward or anything. I got a good job. Have friends. I party sometimes. Sex life is pretty good. In shape, I get fly, but I just don't do social media anymore. Sometime in 2013 I made it my business to stop using TWTR/IG/FB etc. and I used to use them a lot. I really don't like updating the world on what I'm doing, I like being a mystery to people. And actually have things to talk about with my friends because no one knows what Im doing all of the time. I traded in Social Media for the coli pretty much. I use this a lot, but I don't really use shyt else. Before this I was using a boxing forum and I don't even use that anymore.

There's nothing wrong with having an outlet but to use this as much as he does and then on top of that multiple reddit accounts, KTT and whatever else? There's no way he has time for other things. I don't buy it.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
full

:dead::dead::dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I feel many people who excessively post online like this are hiding something and masking insecurities of some sort. I say this cause I did this exactly. It was cool for a while...then I grew up and had real adult priorities to attend to. At the end of the day, it shouldn't consume your life or have you wanting to slap box people offline for it.

With that said. @Napoleon I've been meaning to say this to you but I've held my tongue simply because I'm not trying to have any disputes with people on here...but you talk a lot of shyt and don't have anything to back it up with. You talk about how successful your friends and associates are but not how successful you are. You act like you know everything but really dont...and if it wasn't for your quick Google searches you would be clueless. You talk a lot of shyt on successful people too. And you talk shyt on people that are just trying to get ahead but had some problems along the way whereas you have yet to prove anything that gives you any room to talk down on anyone. When confronted with an argument or opinion you don't like, rather than attack the argument you attack the poster with insults. You are arrogant breh...and I don't even know where it comes from. I feel like this fixation with this website is hiding some shortcomings of yours....professionally, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, socially, whatever.

Bottom line...it's best to log off. Seriously, we're not stupid or passive. You've pretty much have been an uninvited guest forcing themselves in the party for quite sometime.
What exactly do you know about me?

I have accounts on other websites and this therefore means...what?

And I don't talk about my personal life on this site.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's a little weird for me. IRL Im not socially awkward or anything. I got a good job. Have friends. I party sometimes. Sex life is pretty good. In shape, I get fly, but I just don't do social media anymore. Sometime in 2013 I made it my business to stop using TWTR/IG/FB etc. and I used to use them a lot. I really don't like updating the world on what I'm doing, I like being a mystery to people. And actually have things to talk about with my friends because no one knows what Im doing all of the time. I traded in Social Media for the coli pretty much. I use this a lot, but I don't really use shyt else. Before this I was using a boxing forum and I don't even use that anymore.

There's nothing wrong with having an outlet but to use this as much as he does and then on top of that multiple reddit accounts, KTT and whatever else? There's no way he has time for other things. I don't buy it.
I'm not on KTT :heh:

WTF are ya'll talking about man.

Ya'll are just TRYING to make these leaps and I just don't get it :pachaha:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
dude loves to argue. must be some ego thing but he posts just to get into arguments about some bullshyt. basically he has a point, will shove that point down your throat and defend it to the death for no reason other than he likes the attention from arguing. then tries to attack you with some personal shyt he read like this

but really that aint bothering nobody because we arent insecure like you. nobody would be bothering you if you werent such an a$$hole @Napoleon but you continue to be one and rack up 2 WOAT tags. just think about that.

your external is a mirror of whats going on internally. :mjpls:
I didnt know you and him even had beef :russ:

You're like polar opposites, didnt even think you'd even frequent the same threads

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps