Napoleon Caught Creating Gay Threads on Reddit

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He can't be working.

If he's a normal human he's posted 5 times an hour while he's awake, every hour, for the past 7.5 years. :gucci:
That's because it's not one person behind that account it's so obvious.

There are 4-5 different Napoleon personas and they don't align with one another...people have been pointing this out for years.

You have pro-black napoleon...then you have pro-america imperialism napoleon...then you have anti-muslim napoleon...then you have pro LGBT rights Napoleon.

:patrice:

It doesn't look right to me...but then again. How can one person amass those levels of posts? Cause THEY CAN"T.

Obviously one of those Napoleon fonts is a gay man who can't come out completely cause he isn't accepted amongst his own family in his repressive indian community...but loves hip-hop.

:mjlol:

That nikka been funny style...he got caught up in their own lies and couldn't get out of the web fast enough.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I hope Nap uses his free time wisely.
He had by far the most posts of anyone else on this forum by 50,000. :mindblown:

He's averaged 81 posts per day over the past 2,227 days. 2,500 posts per month. 30,000 posts per year. :why:

Is that even humanly possible? I'm at 6 posts per day and even that feels like a lot.
Its not possible. Thats all there is to it. Obviously hes not who he says he is

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I hope Nap uses his free time wisely.
He had by far the most posts of anyone else on this forum by 50,000. :mindblown:

He's averaged 81 posts per day over the past 2,227 days. 2,500 posts per month. 30,000 posts per year. :why:

Is that even humanly possible? I'm at 6 posts per day and even that feels like a lot.
He's gotta be a team of people paid to post certain ideas here.

And if that's true, the site owners probably knows about whatever it is he's trying to accomplish. That's the only reason I can think of that dude is free to post bullshyt and break rules and none of the mods have any clue as to why he's immune to a permanent ban.

I've literally see dude copy and paste the same post across multiple threads at the same exact time like a spam bot. Dude will flood an entire thread full of twitter links and gifs after being warned countless times to knock it off, and most of the time the mods cant do shyt about it. Theres gotta be a reason for it.

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
That's because it's not one person behind that account it's so obvious.

There are 4-5 different Napoleon personas and they don't align with one another...people have been pointing this out for years.

You have pro-black napoleon...then you have pro-america imperialism napoleon...then you have anti-muslim napoleon...then you have pro LGBT rights Napoleon.

:patrice:

It doesn't look right to me...but then again. How can one person amass those levels of posts? Cause THEY CAN"T.

Obviously one of those Napoleon fonts is a gay man who can't come out completely cause he isn't accepted amongst his own family in his repressive indian community...but loves hip-hop.

:mjlol:

That nikka been funny style...he got caught up in their own lies and couldn't get out of the web fast enough.
these two could definitely be the same guy

but what i really never got is how he can stan tariq and hillary clinton at the same time. that takes incredible cognitive dissonance

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Knew this kat was a weido fakkit :smh:

hcC.gif

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Leave dude alone.

Who the fukk cares how much you post, damn who gives a shyt.

I like his threads and comments. It keeps shyt active. Put him on ignore if you don't want to see him.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So is he gone past November 3rd this time? Because if not nothing will change. He should be banned past the election since it’s the ultimate punishment for someone like him. Maybe that will straighten him out, no pun intended.