Napoleon Caught Creating Gay Threads on Reddit

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying breh
Dude has been banned like five times this year it’s time for him to be permanently banished
agreed

it shouldnt be a hard case to make, but i wouldnt be surprised if he can come back.

5 bans in just one year? gotta be some kinda accountability

• Dap
Reactions: NZA
Daps
He’s a Coli institution. He will be back, but the administrators of this site definitely hit him with the :ufdup:today.

:mjgrin:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the last Napoleon’s Coli account team leaders meeting:

excited-group-indian-men-women-260nw-165136031.jpg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't keep up. Banned, unbanned, Trumpset, Democrat, black, dougla, Indian.

What's the real deal.
Napoleon is a paid political shill account owned by call center employees from Mumbai India. The employees are paid in chai and drake cds. Rumor has it that it takes a typical Nap employee 3 certifications before they're allowed to say nikka

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I'm against how nick appeared to put himself in a position to have others use it against him. The nuance matters. They're going to use what you say and how you say it against you, and Nick gave them way too much ammunition. For example, he was butchering what Dr. Francis Cress Welsing was saying beyond recognition to the point where a bystander could just say he was using it to nefarious ends. Thats not good.

i'm against people putting themselves in positions that compromise themselves.

Its one thing to talk history, its another to talk conspiracy. Its a fine line and nick failed.

If Nick wants to be the spook who sat by the door, he's actually gotta know how to handle convos and thread that needle. You can't be an insider...if you're not on the inside.

This is a mature convo to have if you really want to have it...
I actually agree.

Nick came off as a jailhouse scholar who read a few books on the Moors, along with world history.

But doesn back up the data with time periods of cultures and era to use as a perspective to educate, compared to sound like he's bashing a people with his platform.

What he said is undeniable, yet he's placed himself in a position as to be more accountable for choosing his words more wisely.

And this is a result of thinking shyt was sweet..

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I hope Nap uses his free time wisely.
He had by far the most posts of anyone else on this forum by 50,000. :mindblown:

He's averaged 81 posts per day over the past 2,227 days. :why:

Is that even humanly possible? I'm at 6 posts per day and even that feels like a lot.

My job is sitting in front of a computer all day but I could never get that amount of posts, even if I was paid handsomely