IqLMAJu.png

fps1ami.gif

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Can you imagine if she dumped that Funkadactyl B.S., keep the eye patch, Kharma returned as her bodyguard goon, and went up against Tamina and AJ?! They would have the whole divsion SHOOK. They need to make it happen, it might make the women's division better.

:banderas:

I doubt they would do this. They're both black and females...But its worse for Kharma.

You know how the WWE is...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Less than a week after Brodus Clay was released from the WWE and set loose on the shoot video circuit as "The Funky Dinosaur", it looks like his former dancers might be headed for a break-up. It's not like Naomi and Cameron were a good luck charm for the current owner of "Somebody Call My Momma", either. But at least The Funkadactyls seemed like a cohesive unit while Xavier Woods was getting broken by Rusev. No more, as WWE Creative is getting over their reluctance to have any cast member ofTotal Divas play the heel. The tag team break-up, a pro wrestling story as old as time, is coming to the Divas division. Naomi will play the babyface, upset at her partner's unhonorable actions. It also looks like she'll be the recipient of a push, with her victory over Paige in a non-title match last night on Main Event.

She bout to get that push we've been waiting for brehs :banderas: