Naomi may be gone from WWE for good?

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
People really wanted trinity/naomi to go to aew?! They have one of the worst women divisions in the world. If you’re not Britt baker or Jamie hatyer, and you’re not feuding with either one of them, then you’re sitting in catering. Jade is tbs champion and she’s rarely on tv . :mjlol:

Shoutout to all of the black women in wrestling btw :salute:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I see a lot of people on here clowning Trinity for going to iMPACT. The posts come off very :mjpls: in nature...
Here you nikkas go

When in doubt, just race bait. The coli way

Shorty debuted on a taped show in front 60 nikkas. What a meatball

:dead:

She deserve the world, not that shyt lmao. I also told ya bum ass the lakers would dispose of those Memphis chumps. look yo killer in his eyes, nikka!

Bron gettin number 5! Naomi about to be doing arm drags in front of 27 people. Holy guacamole

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I thought Naomi should have signed with Impact a while ago. They're the only TV promotion that will actually give her a big push and let her showcase her talent.

That’s what it comes down to.

Even with her Usos/Roman affiliation it’s clear that Vince/HHH weren’t gonna let her get that far. And she deserves better. WWE showed her and Sasha that they will give the black woman “push” to Bianca and keep it moving. shyt is crazy because it’s not like Sasha had next — she was already popping and then look what happened.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
In Impact, there are some good matchups for Trinity:
Killer Kelly, Masha Slamavich, Deonna Perazzo, Tasha Steelz, Jordynne Grace, Savannah Evans, etc.
Going to Impact has also been a good way for free agent wrestlers to get their signing price up before going to another company; that strategy worked for The Briscoes, Chelsea Green, The Good Brothers, Taya Valkyrie, Bronson Reed, and it probably will for Trinity.
Impact and Stardom are the best destinations for a female wrestler to as far as booking goes as well. They just won't pay or give the exposure that WWE or AEW can is the problem.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of people on here clowning Trinity for going to iMPACT. The posts come off very :mjpls: in nature...

Stop playing urself and trying to turn this into a W please stop... she walked out of WWE to end up being Sasha lapdog and it was obvious everything she was doing Sasha was bringing her along to events..

Sasha has a fanbase full of pedos ,manga readers and Star War fans ..Naomi doesn't and never had that and Sasha also has the workrate indy/NXT love that Naomi doesnt have since Naomi came thru the business from WWE and before NXT was NXT.

So Sasha is going to get all the offers so she could say fukk WWE and go about her business... Naomi only should've left if she had serious offers and stuff for herself not being loyal to Sasha.

You can't swing walking out of being tag champs and making decent WWE money to go being in a taped event for TNA where probably 60k will see as a W.

and now that Sasha is wrestling people don't have to lie to themselves and pretend like they cared about Naomi which is the sad part since she is better looking a better wrestler and better promo then Sasha.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I am trolling with this venom though @Eric Brooks

I was just fukkin with the collector because he got upset with my first post and I found that amusing lol

I fukk with Naomi. I hope she does her thing over there. I obviously won’t watch it because lol it’s impact.. but if that’s what shorty wanna do, shout out to her.

I do think impact is not a look though. Dudes like Bobby Fish and Tommy Dreamer sign over there when their careers are in the gutter. shyt is for upstarts and washed muhfukkas, and I feel like Naomi still has a lot to offer the bigger companies on a major scale. She should be a champion wrestling in front of sold out arenas, not on pretaped impact shows in front of 70 muhfukkas.

But if that’s what she wanna do, shout out to her! Ima stop trolling this thread now before you horny mfs beat my ass. I don’t want the smoke!

I do think y’all full of shyt tho. If Lacey Evans or one of these hoes y’all don’t like got released and signed with impact, we would be dancing on her grave laughing. But since we like Naomi we supposed to pretend impact a w lmao

But again, ion want no more smoke. Naomi got ass and she chocolate so shout out to the black queen

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I am trolling with this venom though @Eric Brooks

I was just fukkin with the collector because he got upset with my first post and I found that amusing lol

I fukk with Naomi. I hope she does her thing over there. I obviously won’t watch it because lol it’s impact.. but if that’s what shorty wanna do, shout out to her.

I do think impact is not a look though. Dudes like Bobby Fish and Tommy Dreamer sign over there when their careers are in the gutter. shyt is for upstarts and washed muhfukkas, and I feel like Naomi still has a lot to offer the bigger companies on a major scale. She should be a champion wrestling in front of sold out arenas, not on pretaped impact shows in front of 70 muhfukkas.

But if that’s what she wanna do, shout out to her! Ima stop trolling this thread now before you horny mfs beat my ass. I don’t want the smoke!

I do think y’all full of shyt tho. If Lacey Evans or one of these hoes y’all don’t like got released and signed with impact, we would be dancing on her grave laughing. But since we like Naomi we supposed to pretend impact a w lmao

But again, ion want no more smoke. Naomi got ass and she chocolate so shout out to the black queen
You’re a grown man who :troll: sometimes. You’re out here talking about a woman wrestler and don’t even fukk with women’s wrestling. All you coulda said was, “honestly I don’t give a fukk” instead of wasting everyone’s time. I wasnt upset, I was just calling you out for your dumb comment.

This woman doesn’t have to break her back as much and travel a lot. She’s still making money and doing what she enjoys. That’s all that matters. You wanna say “she deserves better” when she’s a grown woman making her own decisions. You think you know what’s best for a stranger. :dead:

I’m gonna do my best to not reply back to you because I’m not gonna be a broken record and go on about this shyt again.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You’re a grown man who :troll: sometimes.

Stoped reading your post here. Everyone on this site trolls breh

That’s what the TSC is. If you want serious conversation, take ya ass to reddit. y’all can thoroughly discuss match ratings and shyt.

We gon clown, bicker and laugh over here baby

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Never in a million years did I think saying Naomi is a big deal and deserves to be wrestling in front of millions would be a controversial opinion.

Some of you nikkas need mental evaluations

Imagine saying “yo J. Cole mad talented, he deserves to be headlining arenas, not performing at the house of blues”

And his fans attack you like “Nah fukk that! He a grown man, why you worried about where he perform at!? That’s loser shyt. He can do what he wanna do!”

Like damn nikka, my bad.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Stoped reading your post here. Everyone on this site trolls breh

That’s what the TSC is. If you want serious conversation, take ya ass to reddit. y’all can thoroughly discuss match ratings and shyt.

We gon clown, bicker and laugh over here baby
Na, I don’t troll. I’m not gonna waste my time trying to get under peoples skin because I get entertainment from it. That’s Loser shyt, pal. :youngsabo:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Never in a million years did I think saying Naomi is a big deal and deserves to be wrestling in front of millions would be a controversial opinion.

Some of you nikkas need mental evaluations

She’s already done that and you’re missing the point that you think you know what’s best for her. That’s been the entire conversation. No one is even celebrating the fact she’s in Impact. You’re one obtuse dude.

She may not even be there long and may still return to the E. shyt, since you’re on record saying you troll, you probably woulda made some comment about how Sasha’s plan “worked out” if she returned now. :dead:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly most womens divisions are trash outside of Japan and WWE...

Impact is no better than AEW, so Trinity should be champion until further notice

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Na, I don’t troll. I’m not gonna waste my time trying to get under peoples skin because I get entertainment from it. That’s Loser shyt, pal. :youngsabo:

We get it bro. We all losers and you not. You fukk all the bytches and we play Minecraft.

Congrats nikka