Naomi may be gone from WWE for good?

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
the Usos couldn’t get her a meeting with Vince? Maybe she wanted to do Impact because it’s a smaller promotion and less wear and tear on her body. Not everyone wants to be on the road 300 days a year.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's telling these women aren't signing with Snowman. I'll never watch but at least she'll get a chance to work as she wants.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Damn, the way y'all hating on Impact as if they aired out y'all whole bloodline. Good for Trinity honestly as she's still getting work, which is what should matter at the end of the day.

Lowkey Impact got the best women’s division in the states

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Lowkey Impact got the best women’s division in the states
What's that you say? You said, Impact got the best women's division? Are you giving Impact credit? You're suppose to hate Impact like everyone else in the TSC and other wrestling platforms. I bet you subscribe to their ultimate insider on YouTube, you ugly freak. :scust:

Did I do it right? :skip:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What's that you say? You said, Impact got the best women's division? Are you giving Impact credit? You're suppose to hate Impact like everyone else in the TSC and other wrestling platforms. I bet you subscribe to their ultimate insider on YouTube, you ugly freak. :scust:

Did I do it right? :skip:

no you did it wrong. You're supposed to call them a smark at the end

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
I thought Naomi should have signed with Impact a while ago. They're the only TV promotion that will actually give her a big push and let her showcase her talent.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In Impact, there are some good matchups for Trinity:
Killer Kelly, Masha Slamavich, Deonna Perazzo, Tasha Steelz, Jordynne Grace, Savannah Evans, etc.
Going to Impact has also been a good way for free agent wrestlers to get their signing price up before going to another company; that strategy worked for The Briscoes, Chelsea Green, The Good Brothers, Taya Valkyrie, Bronson Reed, and it probably will for Trinity.

Last edited: