Naomi may be gone from WWE for good?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I will. Hopefully one day you can start having some too

All that stress ain’t good for the heart
You don’t shyt about me, guy. You think I’m out here hate typing over this shyt because I call out people’s dumb takes? I was at the Lakers game last night and it was all positive vibes while I was chopping it up with dudes around me. Keep thinking you know people because you think you’re some sort of e-psychoanalyst. :mjlol:

Can you stop this shyt and move on now? :russell:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh? I thought the only thing in wrestling that mattered was the money and the miles........Guess that only applies when it needs to fit certain narratives.

She's traveling less miles. She's not traveling at all. :dead:

And Again, I don't know what her money situation is. Is she making more in iMPACT? No.. definitely not. But she also has no travel expenses and her husband is likely making more money than he ever has. Plus, she's doing modeling shoots and I have no idea what those companies are paying her.

But I guess you got it all figured out, :manny: I'm not their accountant.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She's traveling less miles. She's not traveling at all. :dead:

And Again, I don't know what her money situation is. Is she making more in iMPACT? No.. definitely not. But she also has no travel expenses and her husband is likely making more money than he ever has. Plus, she's doing modeling shoots and I have no idea what those companies are paying her.

But I guess you got it all figured out, :manny: I'm not their accountant.
How is she not traveling at all when Impact is based in Canada?

Naomi is a Canuck? News to me :leon:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How is she not traveling at all when Impact is based in Canada?

Naomi is a Canuck? News to me :leon:

People tell me that iMPACT shoots a bunch of shows at once and then they're done. That's not "traveling". Definitely not in the WWE sense. But I don't know if that's what iMPACT still does so if someone comes in here and tells me they are traveling all over the place from city to city then I'll surely concede that point. :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You don’t shyt about me, guy. You think I’m out here hate typing over this shyt because I call out people’s dumb takes? I was at the Lakers game last night and it was all positive vibes while I was chopping it up with dudes around me. Keep thinking you know people because you think you’re some sort of e-psychoanalyst. :mjlol:

Can you stop this shyt and move on now? :russell:

Rusty Brito (born May 28, 1985) better known by his stage name JR Writer, is a Dominican American rapper and freestyle champion. He was also a member of East Coast hip hop group The Diplomats.

He has released one studio album and 15 mixtapes since 2003, having collaborated with Cassidy, Fred Money, Lloyd Banks, Tito Green, Ransom, Drag-On, Sen City, Paul Wall, T.W.O., Duke Da God, A-Money, Vado, Jae Millz, AraabMuzik and more. He released his debut album History in the Making in 2006, through Koch and Diplomat Records.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People tell me that iMPACT shoots a bunch of shows at once and then they're done. That's not "traveling". Definitely not in the WWE sense. But I don't know if that's what iMPACT still does so if someone comes in here and tells me they are traveling all over the place from city to city then I'll surely concede that point. :manny:
Right, Its not like they got a website or nothing…

We can just wait for Scott D’amore to come in here and personally tell you himself. All good👍🏾

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense, you sound like a typical reddit cracker. An entire paragraph full of nonsense that you reserve for a black woman but would never dream of typing about Mickie James or somebody else who has gone on to work at iMPACT.

You just exposed yourself.

You are probably white since every response from you is you are white...i am blacker than u and i think sasha sucks and i never understood why naomi left with her without a true backup plan like sasha did...it was stupid and she looks silly...

I don't care about mickie james and i don't get why u r bring anybody else into it...mickie james was fired ..she wasn't a tag team champ and then quit and had a match at wrestlemania to go to impact... so i wouldn't do the whataboutisms right now...

Just to piss u off.. SASHA BANKS AKA MERCEDES MONET AKA LITE BRIGHT SUCKS...

now i will wait for your normal response where u will call me white or a reddit cac

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You are probably white since every response from you is you are white...i am blacker than u and i think sasha sucks and i never understood why naomi left with her without a true backup plan like sasha did...it was stupid and she looks silly...

I don't care about mickie james and i don't get why u r bring anybody else into it...mickie james was fired ..she wasn't a tag team champ and then quit and had a match at wrestlemania to go to impact... so i wouldn't do the whataboutisms right now...

Just to piss u off.. SASHA BANKS AKA MERCEDES MONET AKA LITE BRIGHT SUCKS...

now i will wait for your normal response where u will call me white or a reddit cac

You are a typical reddit cac. There's no actual debate to be had here. What don't you understand? Your posts are reddit cac garbage, you sound like a loser and you aren't very intelligent either. :manny:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
giphy.gif

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Who was trying to spin Naomi/Trinity going to iMPACT as a W? It's true that it's an easy schedule. Maybe she wants to wrestle, keep her name around and not travel? Maybe she doesn't need the money? We have no idea. I am sure not spinning it as a W for her.

But what I will say is all of these comments on here about black women do NOT HAPPEN when a white woman leaves WWE or is released and goes somewhere else. That is a factual statement. This thread already has dozens of replies, most of which is some hate. There's almost no threads or replies on similar situations involving white women wrestlers.

Easy.

I see @krazykid18 tried to shoehorn in some comment about Sasha supposedly having "pedo" fans.. what does that even mean. Again, a weird comment from a cac poster.

How can you compare an ACTIVE champion and consistently featured act in WWE walking out on the show to end of the bench budget cuts like Candace LaRae or whoever? Obviously one situation is gonna generate way more talk/clicks than the other. Nobody gives a fukk that people like Candace are employed in the first place, there's nothing to discuss. People likely feel that Impact is the level someone like a Shotzi belongs at anyways.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How can you compare an ACTIVE champion and consistently featured act in WWE walking out on the show to end of the bench budget cuts like Candace LaRae or whoever? Obviously one situation is gonna generate way more talk/clicks than the other. Nobody gives a fukk that people like Candace are employed in the first place, there's nothing to discuss. People likely feel that Impact is the level someone like a Shotzi belongs at anyways.

It's not just the idea of them being discussed, it's the vitriol behind it. Posters actively WANTING her to fail and giddy at the thought.