Naomi may be gone from WWE for good?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Impact sucks fam. Sorry

If I’m a loser for not watching that bum shyt, loser me up baby.

Do that shyt even come on tv? Shorty deserve better

:dead:
:gucci:I'm surbscirbe to them on YouTube...I can't tell if they're showing throwback videos or current shyt...it all has the same production value

I just hope she got the BAAAAAGGGGG

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im sure she could have gotten a good deal from AEW, But she and Sasha both know they eventually going back. Thats why they ain't sign nothing long term.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
They don't tape in Tennessee at all :dahell:

How many shows are these nikkas getting in per taping though, They barely have any live events lol.
That is for the live events do you see those gaps between the dates lmaoo :dead:

You don't watch Impact which is cool, most don't, but I do actually do lol. They're based in Nashville these days instead of Orlando/Impact Zone and do tapings there

Silkk

Daps
That is for the live events do you see those gaps between the dates lmaoo :dead:

You don't watch Impact which is cool, most don't, but I do actually do lol. They're based in Nashville these days instead of Orlando/Impact Zone and do tapings there
ft7_wlkwcbs4xjm.webp

Thats Canada Breh :dahell:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That was an event man :heh:

Impact's TV slot is every Thurs, was April 17 on a Thursday?

Silkk

Daps
"The following are spoilers from Impact Wrestling's television tapings on April 17 from the Rebel Entertainment Complex in Toronto."

:wtf::wtf::wtf: Do mofos really love arguing on this bytch that much?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You got it man you don't even watch the shyt, try to kick knowledge, then ask why people argue about it :dead:

You been absolutely wilding since that Simone Johnson is a superstar gimmick you was running :pachaha:

Silkk

Daps
You got it man you don't even watch the shyt, try to kick knowledge, then ask why people argue about it :dead:

You been absolutely wilding since that Simone Johnson is a superstar gimmick you was running :pachaha:
Its Right There

giphy.gif

@jeh Please chime in :dead:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Nevermind I'm wrong I thought they were still using the makeshift COVID setup they had going in 2020 you can't tell bc of the crowd size :dead:

They're still "officially" based in Tenn and do the TV tapings around events, still most of their shows are in the US so it's nothing Naomi hadn't already been doing and she's been in Canada before so she's fine

@jeh is the homie but like he's needed, like we're siblings and I took your toy and you gotta call mom lol

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Nah hold up

You really telling me impact just had a taping 10 minutes from where I work?

You telling me these impact events be happening 25 minutes from me all this time in Toronto?

This entire time I thought they be taping in Florida every week :dahell:

Silkk

Daps
Nah hold up

You really telling me impact just had a taping 10 minutes from where I work?

You telling me these impact events be happening 25 minutes from me all this time in Toronto?

This entire time I thought they be taping in Florida every week :dahell:
Yeah, They've been there for at least a year now to save costs