Naomi may be gone from WWE for good?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Impact sucks fam. Sorry

If I’m a loser for not watching that bum shyt, loser me up baby.

Do that shyt ever come on tv?

I’m just saying what you said was loser shyt. And I can already hear the negative bullshyt plenty of posters would spit if things were different:

If she signed with AEW: “LOL she’s gonna be in catering…”

If she’s in ROH: “nobody watches that shyt. She deserves better.”

Goes back to the E: “Couldn’t make it elsewhere and went back. Sasha’s influence worked out Lol.”

Who gives a fukk where she goes. Let her live her life.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’m just saying what you said was loser shyt. And I can already hear the negative bullshyt plenty of posters would spit.

If she signed with AEW: “LOL she’s gonna be in catering…”

If she’s in ROH: “nobody watches that shyt. She deserves better.”

Goes back to the E: “Couldn’t make it elsewhere and went back. Sasha’s influence worked out Lol.”

Who gives a fukk where she goes. Let her live her life.

You give a fukk where she goes. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be replying

Shorty belong in WWE or AEW. New Japan even. Impact is for Curt Hawkins ass nikkas

I want better for shorty :pachaha: them bums don’t deserve her

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Easy schedule
Can work elsewhere
Probably highest paid on the roster or close
Will be made to look like a goddess
:ehh:

Don't think money is an issue with her given I'm sure her husband has been pulling in over a milli a year for a couple years.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You give a fukk where she goes. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be replying

Shorty belong in WWE or AEW. New Japan even. Impact is for Curt Hawkins ass nikkas

I want better for shorty :pachaha:
I don’t even watch Impact and I’m not gonna start now. :dead: at you “wanting better” for her like if your her father. Man, stop. :mjlol:

Fact is she’s gonna shine in Impact. She’s just another body if she signs with E or AEW. Everyone would be bytching about how she’s not being used properly.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don’t even watch Impact and I’m not gonna start now. :dead: at you “wanting better” for her like if your her father. Man, stop. :mjlol:

Fact is she’s gonna shine in Impact. She’s just another body if she signs with E or AEW. Everyone would be bytching about how she’s not being used properly.
I gotta be her pops to want better for her now?

What do y’all even be talmbout

:dead:

I want shorty on tv shining, not on some app with 200k people watchin. It’s not that deep b. Impact is bummy. She not a bum. It’s ugly

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I gotta be her pops to want better for her now?

What do y’all even be talmbout

:dead:

I want shorty on tv shining, not on some app with 200k people watchin. It’s not that deep b. Impact is bummy. She not a bum. It’s ugly

You’re acting like she’s working for a hot dog and handshake in a bumfukk town. Impact been around for 2 decades. Why do you even care when you’ve been on record saying you don’t fukk with women’s wrasslin?:mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You’re acting like she’s working for a hot dog and handshake in a bumfukk town. Impact been around for 2 decades. Why do you even care when you’ve been on record saying you don’t fukk with women’s wrasslin?:mjlol:

She can be workin for 6 milly a week and impact wrestling will still be a bum ass company nobody watches

And I absolutely give no type of fukks about womens wrestling or Naomi to keep it a stack. I’m only having this conversation because you keep quoting me

No amount of words you type is gonna make impact not a bum company.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
She can be workin for 6 milly a week and impact wrestling will still be a bum ass company nobody watches

And I absolutely give no type of fukks about womens wrestling or Naomi to keep it a stack. I’m only having this conversation because you keep quoting me

No amount of words you type is gonna make impact not a bum company. That chocolate cheeked up hoe don’t belong with them bottom feeders
Then why are you wasting our time over this shyt? Why even comment in the first place if you don’t care? Makes no sense. :what:

I’m not even bigging up Impact and you’re making it seem like I am. All I’ve been saying is let her do her own thing. You don’t care but you think she “deserves better.” Okay, guy. :heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Then why are you wasting our time over this shyt? Why even comment in the first place if you don’t care? Makes no sense. :what:

I’m not even bigging up Impact and you’re making it seem like I am. All I’ve been saying is let her do her own thing. You don’t care but you think she “deserves better.” Okay, guy. :heh:
You keep quoting me, so I keep replying

“you keep bringing up impact”

Yeah because the bytch signed with impact. Why would I be talmbout something other than that?

that irrelevant ass company stinks and she signed with em. You came calling me a loser for laughing, and now we here. And I’m still laughing because it’s impact

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734