Reppin
Detroit
Uso gotta be pulling in well over 7 figures now with the bloodline push

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So underutlized and can go in the ring and was over with a great entrance. Not to mention she seems to be a good person and basically a 10/10 looks wise.

Vince and 'em are terrible people :mjlol:

How many people spent over a decade in WWE with ZERO controversy or beef. The most controversial thing she ever did was quit

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Gotta appreciate that unlike bums like Ziggler & Ali who complain bytch & tell the company to fire them when they in a spot they don’t like

She along with Sasha knew they worth and told Vince & company :pacspit: and Left out that bytch

They’re making moves & flourishing all while them neckbeard journalists twitter marks & the damn company themselves tried to drag they’re name into the ground talkin bout they’re unprofessional & and hard to work with :mjpls:

:salute:To whatever Naomi does in the future

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don’t see the money mark rushing to sign her. Yet he backed up the brinks truck for Paige. 🤮

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meredes Varnado

The Mandalorian,
New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Trinity Fatu

"Naomi"

:laff: :laff: :laff: I'm sorry
These dudes don't understand just because Sasha had a plan, Naomi is now a tag a long and having to ride with Sasha who has her pedo fanbase supporting but they won't support Naomi ...

she should've taught this out better

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Meredes Varnado

The Mandalorian,
New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Trinity Fatu

"Naomi"

:laff: :laff: :laff: I'm sorry
Yea I peeped that too :mjlol:

But the whole “tag along” thing goes both ways tho. No doubt there were opportunities along the way that Trinity got because Mercedes put her on or helped her

If anything I hope the little entrepreneur bug that Sasha’s on kinda rubs off on Naomi. Start something now that would pay off later

We can’t say how much Naomi will or won’t miss performing in WWE, but I truly hope all of this has reminded her that 1) there’s more to her life than the ‘E, and 2) leverage as much as your “name/brand” as much as you can. Mercedes is doing just that, haters and dunces be damned

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y’all stay concerned with other peoples lives and think you know what’s best for them. She has a husband employed and getting bookings in modeling. She’s not starving. Plus she doesn’t have to travel place to place and fukk up her body. :snoop:

What do posters love to do more than pocket watch?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Awww look at the last few posts in here look how adorable they are projecting and dapping each other 🥰

Funny thing is the same names will be in the SD/PLE threads talking about Bloodline's one of the greatest wrestling stories ever

Talking out the side of their necks. She fumbled one of the greatest looks she'll ever have in any field she chooses not being involved with Bloodline. Nobody gives a fukk about her body, modeling, Jimmy's penis color or anything else yall want to waste bandwidth typing lmao

It's a L no matter how you slice it. But hey fukk Vince right? You go girl, you showed him. He ain't lose sleep or a dollar from not having you or your friend on the programs, he even got a damn company back before any of us see this modeling portfolio negroes on The Coli swear you working on :mjlol: