Naomi may be gone from WWE for good?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
She's going to have to add her last name or something. It's disrespectful (and stupid) of TNA to let her just go by Trinity.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

The lighting over at impact is fukking terrible :scust:

This the type of shyt to make Triple H call up Trin like, “Okay, now stop playing and let me fax you this new contract so you can come on home!” :mjlol:

I know this is Trin’s choice, and her pay is likely pretty decent, but Impact is known for being cheap and half assed at times, from this horrid ass 1996 era ECW lighting, to several wrestlers eventually dipping due to not getting enough dough

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Like I've said before, Impact is an indie with a shytty TV deal.

The lowest-end contracts in AEW pay significantly more than what all but maybe a very tiny select few make in Impact. THey have tried to snag a few guys from AEW but Frankie Kazarian really the only one that has had any interest in going there and they probably paid him well (for Impact) given his history there. Everyone else sees the money they are offered and says no.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
IDK why she went to Impact cause she could easily be a boon to AEW's Women's division(of course she is then subject to their terrible Women's booking)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people go to impact to be the big fish in a small pond and to get a fresh set of talent to go up against......its definitely not about the money and exposure

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
IDK why she went to Impact cause she could easily be a boon to AEW's Women's division(of course she is then subject to their terrible Women's booking)
She know she going back to WWE and didn't want to be locked down for 3-5 years like Miro and Malakai did. Same reason Sasha not in AEW

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like I've said before, Impact is an indie with a shytty TV deal.

The lowest-end contracts in AEW pay significantly more than what all but maybe a very tiny select few make in Impact. THey have tried to snag a few guys from AEW but Frankie Kazarian really the only one that has had any interest in going there and they probably paid him well (for Impact) given his history there. Everyone else sees the money they are offered and says no.
You would think they would be able to get something better than what they got.

Like MTV runs nothing but Ridiculousness all day, You would think networks would be open to the idea if pitched right.