Naomi may be gone from WWE for good?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I do think impact is not a look though. Dudes like Bobby Fish and Tommy Dreamer sign over there when their careers are in the gutter. shyt is for upstarts and washed muhfukkas, and I feel like Naomi still has a lot to offer the bigger companies on a major scale. She should be a champion wrestling in front of sold out arenas, not on pretaped impact shows in front of 70 muhfukkas.

To sum this up, Impact right now is basically an Outlaw federation with a TV deal

Whenever I read your posts, all I hear is lance storm theme in my head. Not the one when he was coming out doing Public Enemy dances either, I’m talkin the Team Canada, red tights with the black on the side jawn.

Loosen up a bit brother

:gucci:

Man, I had to look that up and not only that was actually a thing, but the theme actually knocks. Should have been a thread of it's own.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
To sum this up, Impact right now is basically an Outlaw federation with a TV deal

:gucci:

Man, I had to look that up and not only that was actually a thing, but the theme actually knocks. Should have been a thread of it's own.

theme slapped.

That said... that dropdown transition into the half crab he did in that second video needs to be brought back by someone. That shyt was clean than a mufukka :whoo:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Trinity Fatu is breaking her silence. The former Naomi recently appeared on "Busted Open Radio" to discuss her highly-publicized exit from WWE last May and how it affected her in the months that followed.

"I really was going through a lot, just felt very stagnant and I wasn't happy," Fatu said. "Ultimately, I left that day because of the way I was talked to and handled. Everything just kind of broke me that day. It had nothing to do with anything else, anybody else, but that was just it. I had to. And to go through the backlash, the negativity, and the lies, and the rumors, and to also just feel lost, it broke me. It was probably the lowest I ever felt in my life. But going through that, it made me reset and face it head on and figure out how to learn from this experience, grow from it, and just find myself again."

Fatu and Mercedes Moné, the former Sasha Banks, reportedly walked out of the May 16, 2022, "WWE Raw" taping over a creative dispute as they were in the midst of holding the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship. WWE publicly shamed them on-air and via social media posts that night before vacating the championship for months.

Read More: Trinity Fatu Explains Why She Walked Out Of WWE, How She's Grown Since - Wrestling Inc.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
theme slapped.

That said... that dropdown transition into the half crab he did in that second video needs to be brought back by someone. That shyt was clean than a mufukka :whoo:

It might be a low-key top hip-hop theme they've done, and off all people, it was for Lance fukking Storm. I assume given the time period it was Jim Johnston who cooked this up.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
@Larry Legend now u know why I go hard on these cacs in here. Her story is the same as first reported. :manny:
shyt I walked out of a job because someone tried to talk to me crazy too. I can relate

Impact still trash tho :russ: I need Naomi to pop out at Wembly in front of 70k and get it poppin like smack dvd

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She also says that she considered retirement:

"I also had, what people don't know, I worked with a torn labrum for over a year. I kept wrestling, I didn't talk about it [and] I didn't say anything because you know, you don't want to look weak. You don't want to look like there's a problem, you don't want to be taken off TV, none of that. I wanted to keep working. So I continued to work with a shoulder injury and that was also affecting me, it didn't feel good. So when I got the time off, the first thing I did was go get my shoulder fixed, had shoulder surgery so months off like that not being able to work, having all of it gone, at one point I was like I'm done, like I don't even think I would probably wrestle again. Just working through it all with myself mentally and having a great support system and seeing the fans still like [say] 'we want you back, we need to see you, how you doing.' The support and my family, I got back to where I needed to be. Got through the injury, got through the surgery...I had surgery, I had shoulder surgery. I had a torn labrum. So yea all of that was just a lot mentally and then also being just off the road after that's all I've known for the last 13-14 years...then all of a sudden just sitting home alone by myself in all of it to sort through myself. It was a lot. I feel that it's made me stronger, better mentally, and physically I feel great. Just having that time to really miss wrestling and really miss the business and really miss the job, I was like 'oh no, this ain't it, I can't go out like this, we have to run this back one more time.' It was probably the scariest time of my life just being unsure of myself, my future, the first time I've been unemployed since I was like 16 years old. It's made me better and want to go after this job and career even harder."