Nancy Pelosi Thanks George Floyd for Dying for Justice

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Republicans want to literally racially cleanse black folks get out of here with this goofy shyt she’s a ignorant cac but she’s not like Republicans
Bro why are you bringing up republicans in a thread about Nancy pelosi’s comments? Is she immune to criticism? It’s like you’re in a cult or something :mjtf:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
All she had to say was “You did not deserve to die but, your death will not be in vain.” Boom. Keep it simple.
That’s what’s she would have said if she wasn’t completely tone deaf and so far removed from actual human society. An 80 year old career politician white woman worth over 100 million dollars should never speak on social issues. This is exactly why they have people write speeches for them.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yes, but here's the thing: your brain hasn't been poisoned by years of being a millionaire, having people around you that you can fire for no reason, and actually being senile and 5 seconds older than dirt.

American politicians are a fukking embarrassment. For FOUR YEARS the most powerful military and economy in the WORLD was represented by a racist with obvious dementia. Im tired of being laughed at by the rest of the world.
I just said this same thing. She’s not just a millionaire, she’s worth over $100 million making her the top %1 of the entire world. She had no business being in that podium in the first place without a pre written speech.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I really be straight up disgusted with how damn dumb a lot of these nikkas are on this forum are (social media period, really)...It's OBVIOUS what she's saying but these goofy ass nikkas will still come in these threads and either play dumb, be dumb, or fish for daps...
No nikka, YOURE dumb for trying to twist her words. They literally have professional writers that make over $100k a year so that these exact moments won’t happen. Even if she didn’t man what she said she still showed her contempt for black people by trying to “wing it.”
Democratic writers: Hey Nanci I got your verdict speech right here for you!
Nanci: fukk that I’ll just wing it!
Democratic writers: You’re 80 years old and worth $100 million, I don’t think you should freestyle this
Nanci: Who cares? If I slip up black people will shill for me anyway! I’m still better than trump!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
fukk that honKKKy bytch.

@Michael's Black Son

17090510165644993.gif