Name some products you swear by

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
for glowing beautiful skin

266-329-large.jpg

for white teeth if you smoke. These two together equals goat!

images

images

my FAVORITE lipgloss!!! its so pretty on me. Makes my lips go POW!

images

Goat lotion!

images

My fav tenny company

images

so those white strips actually work?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Burberry- shyt just fits my style. not to flashy, but flashy :manny:

ferragamo oxfords- same as above

Remy Martin- :sadcam:

Glock- :birdman:

Armani suits- shyts are dope. probably one of the most ignorant habits I have. Make me fill like I'm stunting extra hard....until run with the tailored suit only crowd :wow:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
lmao...or jerkin jergens?

Got desperate one night, was out of the usual. I see the vaseline - cocoa butter lookin at me like :shaq: - gave it a shot and never looked back. :heh:

For my hair. Can deal with bed head, and no flaking either :yes:

loreal-studio-remix.jpg

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Got desperate one night, was out of the usual. I see the vaseline - cocoa butter lookin at me like :shaq: - gave it a shot and never looked back. :heh:

For my hair. Can deal with bed head, and no flaking either :yes:

loreal-studio-remix.jpg

hahahahah @ the facial expressions ....so the cocoa butter feels more like the real thing? it be having you like :noah: :deadrose: when you finish?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
hahahahah @ the facial expressions ....so the cocoa butter feels more like the real thing? it be having you like :noah: :deadrose: when you finish?

Yeah exactly :laugh:, I don't know what it is. Perfect blend of moisture and I don't have to keep reaching more. The initial 2-squeeze amount is enough to get the job done. Because I'm too lazy (embarrassed) to buy it solo, I'm currently using an odd mix of vaseline cream and baby oil. Terrible. This is what happens when you see the fiance one a week. :smh:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Yeah exactly :laugh:, I don't know what it is. Perfect blend of moisture and I don't have to keep reaching more. The initial 2-squeeze amount is enough to get the job done. Because I'm too lazy (embarrassed) to buy it solo, I'm currently using an odd mix of vaseline cream and baby oil. Terrible. This is what happens when you see the fiance one a week. :smh:

lmao I had no idea men had to keep reaching for more moisture...hahahahaha @ the initial 2 squeeze....

lol why can't you purchase it alone? its not like anyone will know what you are using it for...I hate it when I tear up the house looking for the lotion and I always find it near the end of the couch:why:...I stopped using lotion cause of that cause I knew my dude could not beat off with shea butter all caked up on him...:obama: