silk-almond-milk.jpg

Out-Of-Africa-Organic-Shea-Butter-Bar-Soap-Vanilla-856044001240.jpg

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to add

P90X this is to get lean and athletic. You will never get bored there is lots of variety of moves. After you do the 90 days you can always go back individual DVD and do the work out you want.

p90x.jpg

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
CarrotCreme-vi.jpg

Those in the know know about this jar:datazz:

YiPinHotSauce.jpg

This is how I usually spot a good chinese food spot. This on some chicken wings and pork fried rice:ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CarrotCreme-vi.jpg

Those in the know know about this jar:datazz:

YiPinHotSauce.jpg

This is how I usually spot a good chinese food spot. This on some chicken wings and pork fried rice:ahh:

Yi Pin make some great hot sauce, the characters in the middle of the globe is how its written in chinese

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
What is the best product to use to remove scratches off of your face other than coco butter?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That olive oil is the :ooh: I use that on my dreads between retwists. Then I use a holding spray and stocking cap, my shyt be fresh, for longer

----
This shyt right here... this right here... :gladbron:
old_spice_fiji.jpg

The fukking goat. Both Olive oil and Old Spice Fiji. My girl got me Komodo though so im trying it out. Not bad :obama:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts

shyt clears up complexion
rids flesh of dead skin cells

Dudu Osun African Black Soap is 100% derived from natural, organic ingredients. In other words, Dudu Osun has no chemical additives.

All the ingredients used in making Dudu Osun African Black Soap are organically grown in Nigeria.

Dudu Osun African Black Soap is relatively large in size: it weighs 150 grams, and lasts 2-3 times longer than your regular bath soap.

Dudu Osun African Black Soap is highly enriched with Shea butter.

Dudu Osun African Black Soap clears acne, eczema, stretch marks, dark spots and other blemishes.

Dudu Osun African Black Soap foams very well in water to create a rich coat of lather.

Black soap is also known as African Black Soap and is simply referred as ABS. It is an excellent cleanser that is composed of numerous soothing and beneficial ingredients that are abundantly found in nature. Although these ingredients are found all through the world, ABS is traditionally made by hand in Africa. Research has revealed that black soaps might contain many different ingredients, but majority of black soaps contain various oils, like the coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. They also contain ashes from different plants, like shea tree bark, banana trees, cocoa pods, and plantain leaves. Along with these water is used as a base for producing these soaps. The many benefits of black soap include:

Black soap can be used for cleaning of hair. After cleaning use your regular conditioner for shiny lustrous beautiful hair.

Black soap contains a very high content of glycerin; it can easily absorb moisture from the air. To prevent it from spoiling due to humidity, black soap must be stored in a sealed plastic bag or dry container. This will give life to your soap.

Neg :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: shytty ass soap

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ralph Lauren Drawz
Levi 501s
Adidas Superstars (Shelltoes)
Samsung TV's
apple products (:whoa: been using them long before it was the "cool" thing to do)
German Cars (Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, etc...)
Versace the Dreamer cologne :noah:
Sure original scent deoderant
Nivea After Shave Cream
Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Fresh lotion (in the green bottle)
Doritos
Louisiana Hot Sauce (and there is NO competition)
Ninja Blenders
Faconnable button ups :ohlawd:
Harmand Kardon
Cole Haan (Nike Air soles) the GOAT work shoe....especially for me because I do a lot of walking in the hospital. it feels like i'm wearing a running shoe.
Canon
AT&T Uverse....GOAT cable/internet company
Verizon....best cell phone company
Paula Deen Cookware
Ginsu Knives
Hankook tires

i'm tired of thinking about this right now :whew:. i'll add more later....