:ohhh: Care to elaborate?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:ohhh: Care to elaborate?

he health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength. These benefits of oil can be attributed to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and its properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and soothing properties.

i heard Tony Robbins talk about this and i checked it out

it is great for digestion and metabolism and i use it as a hair conditioner and skin moisturizer :mj:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Don't want to sound cliche but the S.P.C never disappoints. Great music and great people. Will buy again

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength. These benefits of oil can be attributed to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and its properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and soothing properties.

i heard Tony Robbins talk about this and i checked it out

it is great for digestion and metabolism and i use it as a hair conditioner and skin moisturizer :mj:

Idk about ALL that sh1t, but yeah..

Coconut Oil, clippers to shave hair around privates, ALdo boots, toothbrushes that have the tongue scrapper on the back, ab roller, Whole Foods Store (i think someone mentioned) and Ruger handguns is what I was going to say...