NULL
curlypudding.jpg

What does this curly pudding do?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

helps to accentuate my curls and keep hair moist:myman:

:ohhh:

I can dig it on keeping your hair moist. You said it accentuates your curls, so are you a black dominican or something or just a nikka with naturally curly hair. I aint talking about that Ernie Hudson shyt either.

See. I gotta a fro but I got that Nigerian hair tho. shyt be dry and brittle all the time no matter what I do. You think this shyt would help.

I know this aint no beauty salon, but a nikka trying to get his fro on immaculent status.

Preciate the drop

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Oh, you need Jheri curls. That will take care of the dry, brittle hair. Get a red leather jacket with a ton of zippers on it while you are at it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:ohhh:

I can dig it on keeping your hair moist. You said it accentuates your curls, so are you a black dominican or something or just a nikka with naturally curly hair. I aint talking about that Ernie Hudson shyt either.

See. I gotta a fro but I got that Nigerian hair tho. shyt be dry and brittle all the time no matter what I do. You think this shyt would help.

I know this aint no beauty salon, but a nikka trying to get his fro on immaculent status.

Preciate the drop

i got that curly hair b:obama:

my grandmother is native american
im brown skinned but the hair is silky:drool: check out the Miss Jessies' web site- there are products for all types of hair

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane