Name an actor/actress that will keep you from watching a movie if they are the lead

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Ayo Edibiri: can't stand her voice / mannerisms / teeth. Skipped TMNT: Mutant Mayhem cuz she's in it. I really hope she takes that Jew chef's offer in season 4 of The Bear and becomes an adversary for Carm. Could be just with that show needs.

Lashana Lynch: can't keep her mouth closed. It's like whenever I see you're on screen, her mouth is always open.

Jodie Turner-Smith: can't put my finger on it but there's something off putting about her. Maybe it's the hyphenated last names

Jesse Eisenberg: tried watching Fleischman Is in Trouble but he's too annoying

Jennifer Anniston: Never liked her. Made it through a couple episodes of The Morning Show before I said enough's enough with this broad.

Tessa Thompson: Don't like her in the Creed movies. Don't like her in the MCU. Didn't like her in Westworld

Meryl Streep: Never liked her for some reason. Maybe it's because she's labeled as the best actress of her generation, but I'm not going back to watch her old s*** and she's too old for me to be want to watch her new s***

John Leguizamo: Never liked him either. Too distracting in his roles. He stands out in a way that shows that he's acting. Not convincing.

Keke Palmer: Too loud. Not just vocally. Damn near ruined Nope for me. Fortunately she didn't.

Mia Goth: I've seen X and Pearl. She gets a lot of praise for her performances. I personally do not see it. I'll watch MaXXXine but I skipped Infinity Pool cuz she's in it.

And if anybody accuses me of some :mjpls: shyt, my list dislike is equally divided 5 to 5.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Name an actor that you can't stand and will refuse to watch a movie if they're starring in it. I'll start:

Mark Wahlberg - fukk this piece of shyt racist:pacspit:This scumbag shouldn't be allowed to be in a major movie

Keke Palmer - This bytch can't act her way out of a wet paper bag. She's is fukking terrible and has never turned in a good performance. I still haven't seen nope becuz of this garbage ass bytch. And on a personal level she's trash too

Ok ya'll go
Damm I 100% agree with both selections.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Ayo Edibiri: can't stand her voice / mannerisms / teeth. Skipped TMNT: Mutant Mayhem cuz she's in it. I really hope she takes that Jew chef's offer in season 4 of The Bear and becomes an adversary for Carm. Could be just with that show needs.

Lashana Lynch: can't keep her mouth closed. It's like whenever I see you're on screen, her mouth is always open.

Jodie Turner-Smith: can't put my finger on it but there's something off putting about her. Maybe it's the hyphenated last names

Jesse Eisenberg: tried watching Fleischman Is in Trouble but he's too annoying

Jennifer Anniston: Never liked her. Made it through a couple episodes of The Morning Show before I said enough's enough with this broad.

Tessa Thompson: Don't like her in the Creed movies. Don't like her in the MCU. Didn't like her in Westworld

Meryl Streep: Never liked her for some reason. Maybe it's because she's labeled as the best actress of her generation, but I'm not going back to watch her old s*** and she's too old for me to be want to watch her new s***

John Leguizamo: Never liked him either. Too distracting in his roles. He stands out in a way that shows that he's acting. Not convincing.

Keke Palmer: Too loud. Not just vocally. Damn near ruined Nope for me. Fortunately she didn't.

Mia Goth: I've seen X and Pearl. She gets a lot of praise for her performances. I personally do not see it. I'll watch MaXXXine but I skipped Infinity Pool cuz she's in it.

And if anybody accuses me of some :mjpls: shyt, my list dislike is equally divided 5 to 5.
Mia Goth can act her ass off:what:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I have no beef with this actor but why and how he gets casted so much big budget media is a mystery to me.

justice-smith-64240643bd0ed.jpg

Oh, yeah, Awkwafina is fukking terrible. I watched Kung Fu Panda 4 with my niece and was legit blowed when I heard her awful voice. I swear she gets cast cause Hollywood is lazy and only knows like 4 Asian women by name and anytime they want an Asian chick she benefits. Chick is fugly, unfunny and her voice grates my soul.

Sam Worthington is the most generic flavorless actor they tried to pass off as an action star

The Rock all of his movies suck and he's made nothing of substance outside of making bank. John Cena and Dave Bautista already have better filmography despite him having a 20 year head start.

Melissa McCarthy- I liked ISpy but everything else is she does is unwatchable.

Michael Ealy it was like he kept being in the same low budget black thrillers. No thank you.

Last edited:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I have no beef with this actor but why and how he gets casted so much big budget media is a mystery to me.

justice-smith-64240643bd0ed.jpg
I think it's because he's white passing enough to be the mixed son of any white actor you can think of lol.
He can also play a teenager and a 28 year old at any given time.
Other than that, quite talentless.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:russ: :mjpls: