Name an actor/actress that will keep you from watching a movie if they are the lead

Daps
Ryan Reynolds. Wasn't always the case but it's a struggle with him these days. I may watch Deadpool but I find him over the top.

Nicholas Cage

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ryan Reynolds. Wasn't always the case but it's a struggle with him these days. I may watch Deadpool but I find him over the top.

Nicholas Cage
Deadpool literally the only movie he is watchable in because the character basically allows him to play himself. which he does in every movie he's in regardless.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I refuse to watch anything with Jack Black in it.

You missed it.

So you never saw orange country?

The fire department scene?

Yeah.
she's...a liar.

she started.

i'm gonna burn this mother down.

i said...

chu betta not.

Yeah.

We got a sprinter.

5.5...portly.

This shyt is hilarious.

No mario?????

no jumanji????

Art Barr

timeless

All Star
Daps
Philip Seymour Hoffman. His appearance turns me off after I seen him in Along Came Polly. I can't stomach him on screen.

Ashton Kutcher. For some reason I skip over every movie he's been in. I'm not even sure why, but my natural instinct is that if he's in it, then it's not a movie I want to see.

Jesse Eisenberg. I hope I spelled that right, but I don't think he's a good actor. I think he has the same expression in every movie, poster, and photograph. Not a fan.

Megan Good and Megan Fox. They are terrible actresses to me and neither one has a full range of expression. It's always šŸ˜¦ and I don't understand it. That and the arched brows when angry or confused. It's crazy cause they're both beautiful women facially, but they're not great at acting.

Julia Roberts. Never got the hype and her movies don't appeal to me.

John Washington. He's not a bad actor, but you know his presence is not really memorable. I just recently watched a show called The Peripheral and one of the leads is an actor named Gary Carr and i honestly felt like he should have the roles that John gets. He's very intune with his characters in a way that he just becomes them and I find that sort of talent really pleasant to watch. John doesn't do that for me. He plays good when it comes to action, but outside of that and carrying a story I almost always lose interest. He's just not someone I can watch for almost 2 hours.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
wait-daniella-hernandez.gif

Paula Patton for me. Her neck is too thick. Once I noticed, it ruins everything I see her in.
:yeshrug:
I actually liked her in that Denzel movie though. That was pre thick neck observation.
:pachaha:
Her voice is horrible as well.

Last edited: