Name an actor/actress that will keep you from watching a movie if they are the lead

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think it's because he's white passing enough to be the mixed son of any white actor you can think of lol.
He can also play a teenager and a 28 year old at any given time.
Other than that, quite talentless.

I had to watch an entire movie with subtitles on because i couldn’t understand a thing this frog throat fregro was saying

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That Jodie Turner hoe is a damn bedwench :mjpls:
Druski idk

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
Don't care for John Leguizamo. He has a lead role in Spike Lee's Summer of Sam but I don't like his performance at all.

I like it when he gets his ass kicked in Carlito's Way.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have no beef with this actor but why and how he gets casted so much big budget media is a mystery to me.

justice-smith-64240643bd0ed.jpg

Oh, yeah, Awkwafina is fukking terrible. I watched Kung Fu Panda 4 with my niece and was legit blowed when I heard her awful voice. I swear she gets cast cause Hollywood is lazy and only knows like 4 Asian women by name and anytime they want an Asian chick she benefits. Chick is fugly, unfunny and her voice grates my soul.

Sam Worthington is the most generic flavorless actor they tried to pass off as an action star

The Rock all of his movies suck and he's made nothing of substance outside of making bank. John Cena and Dave Bautista already have better filmography despite him having a 20 year head start.

Melissa McCarthy- I liked ISpy but everything else is she does is unwatchable.

Michael Ealy it was like he kept being in the same low budget black thrillers. No thank you.
He perfectly embodied the soft negro type, hollywood likes casting these days when a black man is in a support role.
You don't a masculine tough taking the shine from a masculine tough female lead. So you get actors like him or Brian Tyree Henry
who are both willing to scream little girls and act scared throughout a whole film.