Name a super hero or villain/anti-hero that you dont like AT ALL but people fw for some reason

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Batman... I hate the prep time plot armor they built into his character for ever God tier opponent he faces. I don't care how much prep time he has, he should never be able to beat Flash, Wonder Woman, or Superman in any situation. Especially Superman, he should be able to laser blast him from outer space before Broose even know what happened. I admit, he's got good stories but I like Batman when he's going up against street level villains not up against people with superpowers.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:mjlol:What comic panel?

image-675x444.jpg

Pretty sure it's this one where he smacked his wife.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Doom...I'll get hate, but whatever. When did he become this universal ubermensch? Everything I read about dude nowadays reads like a Chuck Norris fact. They retconned one of the greatest comic storylines ever in Secret Wars, and let him be the mastermind behind it? I always looked at him as The Fantasic Four's Lex Luthor; which is powerful in his own right, but not the universe's greatest threat...when did he become Darkseid level? He's not an uninteresting character, but he seems to have the same plot armor y'all are saying Batman has...

Superman...The all-powerful boy scout is corny. I'm sorry. He has great villains and even some great stories, but most of what I have seen are bad. Ironically, Man of Steel might be a top 5 comicbook movie for me. There is an interesting story to be told in all-powerful character deciding how to use his power, but they rarely go that way.

anyone created after 2000 pretty much

I hate all the summers children not named cable. Rachel, xman nate grey, whoever else, the fukk outta here
Agreed on most of the post-2000 characters. I've very rarely found one that is interesting. Blue Marvel is interesting...but I hate that they are making everyone a god-tier character. That shyt is corny.

A lot of the X-Kids and most superhero kids suck. It's like writers said we're going to make every single character Omega level. This omega superpower nepotism is corny as shyt. There's consequences for that. You can't give everyone nuclear weapons. It's such bad writing. It's like the writers think the only way we can make these characters interesting is by making them infinitely stronger than their parents.

There's a common theme you can see in my disdain. There should only be a handful of people who can blow-up planets or collapse the multiverse. Not dozens or even 100's at this point.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate Vegeta--he's an interesting and entertaining character with some of the GOAT moments in DBZ... but if we're keeping it a stack dude was more trouble than he was worth after Namek.
Facts:dead:

All this nikka did was make shyt exponentially worse

These nikkas go into training specifically to beat Cell. They get out the time chamber powerful as fukk. Cell don't stand a chance. Nikka running around panicking with the bytch nikka eyes because he knows his time is up. What Vegeta do? Let's him absorb the Androids:mjlol: Perfect Cell ends up killing Goku and your son:snoop:

Buu saga this nikka let's a random wizard spit game in his ear just so he can get a power up to match Goku(still didn't:mjlol:)

This nikka kills like 100 innocent people, then in his fight with Goku, releases enough energy to awaken Buu, who goes on to kill everyone :snoop:

Nikka should've been banished from Earth for his stupidity

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts:dead:

All this nikka did was make shyt exponentially worse

These nikkas go into training specifically to beat Cell. They get out the time chamber powerful as ____. Cell don't stand a chance. Nikka running around panicking with the _____ nikka eyes because he knows his time is up. What Vegeta do? Let's him absorb the Androids:mjlol: Perfect Cell ends up killing Goku and your son:snoop:

Buu saga this nikka let's a random wizard spit game in his ear just so he can get a power up to match Goku(still didn't:mjlol:)

This nikka kills like 100 innocent people, then in his fight with Goku, releases enough energy to awaken Buu, who goes on to kill everyone :snoop:

Nikka should've been banished from Earth for his stupidity
Shoot, Vegeta was lowkey a problem even on Namek. Frieza never would have summoned the Ginyu Force to Namek if he hadn’t caught wind of Vegeta running around killing all of his lieutenants.

(Even though those kills on Dodoria, Zarbon, and them were some of the illest in DBZ :hubie: )

Fathering Trunks and ending Android 19 ( :banderas: ) were his two most impactful moments overall.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:yeshrug:I’m bored so here’s my mcu unpopular opinions. Part 1
  1. I hate how the mcu made Hawkeye, and War Machine lame. They’re comic counterparts are dope af.
  2. Speaking of Rhodey…Cheadle was a poor replacement for the character. Howard had way more charisma than Cheadle, and had more chemistry with RDJ.
  3. Black Widow should’ve had her Russian accent. It’s literally part of her character.
  4. Black Widow maybe does the same moves. But she had some of the dopest fight scenes in the mcu.
  5. Majority of them mcu shows are either. Just mediocre to straight up garbage lol. And their last episodes are always horrible.
  6. Loki and that Nick Fury show. Literally butchered both characters.
  7. Mike Colter made a horrible Luke Cage.
  8. Jon Bernthal was a great Punisher. But dude was only The Punisher for DD season 2. And like the 1st 2min of his show. After that they made him into a genetic action hero smh.
  9. Hank Pym should’ve been the MCU’s ant man. But marvel p*ssyed out because of one comic panel smh.
  10. The MCU’s Spider-Man trilogy is wack.
  11. Only a few mcu movies are rewatchable.
Did Illyana have her Russian accent in New Mutants?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I enjoyed Eric Masterson/Thunderstrike way more than traditional Thor but he seems to be in the "never coming back club".

Tim Drake - Modern - even DC doesn't know what to do with him anymore.
Honestly everything up to his Red Robin arc was gold to me. Been a complete sh!tshow since New52. Slightly better during Rebirth but the character still seems lost.

Last edited: