Name a super hero or villain/anti-hero that you dont like AT ALL but people fw for some reason

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
People who shyt on Superman literally never read any of his good stories. :laff:
The fact that you can't see how absolutely retarded and extremist this is solidifies my point better than anything I could have taken 10 minutes to type up. Even a usually solid poster succumbed to the bs when you flip a trigger.

Appreciate it fam. :blessed:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Its OK to spread lies and convince the world that your opinion is the only truth, but don't get angry when other posters call you out.
The premise of the thread is which popular superhero that you don't fw.

I said superman and batman. I've noticed that you haven't said anything about batman but tried so hard to convince me supes is a great character.

It's ok to have a difference of opinion.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The fact that you can't see how absolutely retarded and extremist this is solidifies my point better than anything I could have taken 10 minutes to type up. Even a usually solid poster succumbed to the bs when you flip a trigger.

Appreciate it fam. :blessed:

literally

1182994836_3.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Prof X - they keep rebooting the X-Men to give him purpose, but in natural progression, he hasn't been that role for the X-Men since damn near Onslaught. Kill him permanently

Tim Drake - Modern - even DC doesn't know what to do with him anymore.

Joker & Harley - Just stop

Deadpool

Bloodshot - XO Manowar, Turok, and Shadow Man are better characters

Static - I've never liked the books. I gave them away back then. The dialogue was always written as stereotypical black teen. And DC version is just terrible

I realize I despise most of the brutal anti-heroes.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
The X-Men. The only time I ever enjoyed them was the animated series on nicktoons any other adaptation :camby:

Modern day Batman. One of the most overrated characters in fiction. He might as well be the GOD of DC because he never looses. Somehow, someway, the Bat has an answer for everything :martin:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Iron Fist is fukking insufferable and a complete waste of space as a character with the existence of Shang Chi. Luke Cage solo shyt is so much better without that straggling bum around him. Daredevil also does the "White guy caught up in a battle with mystic Asian forces and street crime" schtick a thousand times better and way less offensively than this dude. At least the Luke Cage blaxploitation shyt is classic and funny to look back on (Beating the shyt out of DOOM over like 40 dollars :dead:) and Power Man has evolved over the times into a decent character (not my favorite Black Marvel hero by any means but he's straight)

What the fukk is the point of Iron Fist in 2023? Who are this guys fan what kid is out there going "Mom I wanna be IRON FIST for Halloween :gladbron:"

Oh and he has a BUM ass rogues gallery. Steel Serpent :what:

BUSH THAT MFER

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I was willing to give you some leeway on your premise because it makes for a decent discussion...but then you went and listed Wonder Man as being more interesting than Thor.

Godspeed, citizen. :hubie:

Yea I fukked up on that :huhldup: I meant to say he was a Superman/Wonder Woman copy but I didnt feel like going back and refixing all that shyt. He's a scumbag Johnny Cage as mufukker with superpowers though, thats gonna make an interesting show since Yahya Abdul Mateen is playong the live action role :ohhh:

Shouldve just kept it to Hyperion, Sentry and Blue Marvel. Gladiator is kinda wack too, but those 3 would make FIRE movies/games/solo comic runs