Name a super hero or villain/anti-hero that you dont like AT ALL but people fw for some reason

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of posters started to read comics in the 90s and never grew out of that immature rebellious teenage mentality. :yeshrug:
:francis: They want Raphael to be all the Ninja Turtles.

On top of people starting comics in the 90s like you said, a lot of people never even read the comics at all and only base their opinions on what they’ve seen in the cartoons and movies.

People diss Superman because they never read any of his good stories. They have that "Marvel is Good, DC is bad" preconception and never try to expand outside of these edgy Wolverine/Punisher types that stagnate and get exposed by the likes of Captain America on a regular basis as crash dummies to their emotions and senseless killings.

Yeah, Superman is a GOAT level character when he’s written correctly. People write him off because they think of him as an overpowered boring Boy Scout. What really makes Superman dope as a character isn’t his power level, it’s his morality. Like for example, when he stopped a su*cidal teen from committing that and just talked to them. THAT’S Superman.

htxcyy6opvb21-scaled.jpg

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:francis: They want Raphael to be all the Ninja Turtles.

Yeah, Superman is a GOAT level character when he’s written correctly. People write him off because they think of him as an overpowered boring Boy Scout. What really makes Superman dope as a character isn’t his power level, it’s his morality. Like for example, when he stopped a su*cidal teen from committing that and just talked to them. THAT’S Superman.

htxcyy6opvb21-scaled.jpg
Most people are fed images of Superman as a emasculated boy scout or a tyrant god in waiting. They aren't even trying with the character. Its been said before but MCU Cap America is a better Superman than the DC Superman. He's a "boy scout" but will buck the system if he believes it is wrong, without being preachy about it.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Batman.

Basically is plot armour the character. Let's the Joker stay alive despite murking thousands of people.

Superman

Has all the powers in the world and access to advance technology. Also has a high IQ. What does he do? Fly at somebody and punches them.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Superman - He is a deus ex machina. There are no stakes with a character that powerful.

Harley Quinn - I don't mind her as a support character but she's jumped the shark when she's on her own.
There are a stakes for Superman….. everyone else. You can’t hurt him, but you can hurt the people around him, and that is how you hurt Superman. Understanding this is the difference between someone who can write Superman well and someone who can’t.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The Defense Force getting that time and half trying to explain away people's opinions they don't agree with. Imagine Gatekeeping in the year of our Lord 2023 and I've been reading comics longer than 90% of the fools complaining. :mjlol:

To actually answer Bro. @Cuban Pete thread: Jean Grey, Hal Jordan, Nick Fury, and Violator.

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
And don't get me started about Superman simping for Lois Lane.

For one that bytch would be dead in one stroke. Two if Supes busts in her she'd be dead. If he pulls out he kills her.
Three, Superman has access to literal goddesses and intergalactic snatch but he's settling for career driven, nontraditional, won't make you a sandwich, hardfaced chick.

I would have myself a harem. Why? Because I'm Superman

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The Defense Force getting that time and half trying to explain away people's opinions they don't agree with. Imagine Gatekeeping in the year of our Lord 2023 and I've been reading comics longer than 90% of the fools complaining. :mjlol:

To actually answer Bro. @Cuban Pete thread: Jean Grey, Hal Jordan, Nick Fury, and Violator.

People who shyt on Superman literally never read any of his good stories. They feel 'cool' reading some poorly written Wolverine story or a boring ass Silver Surfer or Thor with his alter ego so uninspiring, they erased it from comics history :laff:

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
People who shyt on Superman literally never read any of his good stories. They feel 'cool' reading some poorly written Wolverine story or a boring ass Silver Surfer or Thor with his alter ego so uninspiring, they erased it from comics history :laff:
Stop caping for Superman. Only decent story I've read was Kingdom Come.